• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
can we allow yoshi in low tiers? he's such abad character omg

Crews will happen if there's time and if people want it enough to commit to it instead of playing friendlies instead. XD

I'm not posting the fake pools on this thread. You'll just have to wait for the real deal. :embarrass: Rest assured, they are hype! And seeding's gonna be tricky even with the outline I made for myself. =[

:005:

MeSSi

Smash Ace
amateur bracket would probs run simultaneously with the pro bracket skidd, u guys (or whoever is in this bracket) would just have to get someone to help run that since jake would be busy probs with his tourney matches and stuff

@ jake: y u sucking all the hype outta this thread lol just lay them mock pools out for everyone to see and practice their MU's.. and busy better be in my pool

SKidd

Smash Master
Hm. I will be very, very disappointed if we don't get an amateur bracket in, though.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
amateur bracket would probs run simultaneously with the pro bracket skidd, u guys (or whoever is in this bracket) would just have to get someone to help run that since jake would be busy probs with his tourney matches and stuff

@ jake: y u sucking all the hype outta this thread lol just lay them mock pools out for everyone to see and practice their MU's.. and busy better be in my pool
They're not finalized though, and people will get salty at pools that don't exist. :x I could finalize them and post them for people to prepare, but I'll have to change them at the venue anyway when people don't show up.

P.S. - You didn't wind up in Busy's pool. It came pretty close to happening though. =P Also, based off the fake pool you have, practice the ditto.

Hm. I will be very, very disappointed if we don't get an amateur bracket in, though.
I'll try. =[ I won't be able to start them at the same time, because we'll need to use up most (if not all) of the set-ups for the first few rounds of the pro bracket. I do have to find time to make the bracket as well; though I could probably just do that after my first or second bracket match. (assuming I make it out of pools :awesome:)

falco should be low tier. he's really bad when i play him

and yeah confirm me!
On it!

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There's a store that's a 5 minute drive from Home Video that sells controllers for $40 or something.

Top Bottom