• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

KillLock

Smash Lord
oh ****, i didn't even realize this...

good luck luke you got this! AB represent!

also is there a stream for this??? <nvm loool

HNG

Smash Journeyman
SO, Uh. I may be coming to this. Like, 75% chance. Anyone wanna team? Preferrably a Falco, MK, Snake, Diddy or Lucario?

gjkherglregerjlkger i'm so late.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I don't have salty matches.

Except Rob.
and Bryan. >_______>

>_____________________________________________>
>____________________>

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Bah, just noticed the ICs fusion glitch is banned, there goes my grand finals strategy... :/

also, one of these days we should actually put the color blind rule in our ruleset, because it's actually relevant here hahaha

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Ha, all my saltiest matches at this point were in the US, so I'm gonna have to build up some fresh salt here.

This tournament is going to be interesting. =]

I'd like to remind everybody to get to the venue as soon as possible. The venue opens at 10, and we will be taking doubles registration at 11 o'clock. I want this to run as smoothly as possible, so I need everybody to get there on time. If you show up late, you run the risk of forfeiting matches or completely missing events. So don't do that!

:005:

Asa

Smash Hero
letting everyone who doesn't already know, this is my last tournament in BC for a while. going back to hawaii for a little while.

I'll try my best to make it up to phoenix 6 though, and i'd still like to be helpful in the community since you guys are like family to me. I'll still be the one recording videos, so as long as you can provide me with the .bin files, i'll be more than happy to upload them with the same haste as i've always done <3

On another note, Deap will be back in BC after February. So be ready to money match some mexicans, or at least be asked to half a dozen times during winner's finals when you're trying to watch lol.

I'll keep you guys updated on my return ^.^

SKidd

Smash Master
This doesn't mean I'll go easy on you, Bryan!

Also, Saltwaffle Starwaffle is gonna **** you all

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
On another note, Deap will be back in BC after February. So be ready to money match some mexicans, or at least be asked to half a dozen times during winner's finals when you're trying to watch lol.
triangle

Trevor and I are leaving soon... and we still have no idea where starwaffle's house is...

And I think my cell is still dead (forgot to charge it)...

this will be interesting...

edit: I am leaving at 1:00ish, so if anyone can respond before I leave, send me a message or respond on here.

edit: if my cell doesn't work, call Trevor's cell: 250 507 8511

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
triangle

Trevor and I are leaving soon... and we still have no idea where starwaffle's house is...

And I think my cell is still dead (forgot to charge it)...

this will be interesting...

edit: if my cell doesn't work, call Trevor's cell: 250 507 8511

also ill be checking on this thread every now and than with my phone...so post away if you have directions to star waffles...and if anyone cares i am bringing Project:M...i dont think it is the most recent version (as some maps crash) but its still among the newer versions.

@BYosh: Line Piece

Asa

Smash Hero
Didnt you guys go there in the past..

>.> dont ever forget to charge your phone rob. You know how impossible that makes things right? Lol

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I remember our route as far as going to the braid station, and I'll remember which bus we took from there when I see it. But after that, I have no idea. We actually didn't get off the right stop the first time, so... yeah, we would be going in blind even if I did remember our route :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Give 'em hell, Luke!

If I come back for Phoenix 6, I need a match with you in-bracket, Bundt. Whether it's Kirby, ROB, whoever you need to use, I know I can pull a victory now.

Captain L too. I owe you a real match after the cheapened crew battle 1 stock fight we had.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If Adam and I could almost defeat Clouderz and Breez as Sonic and Ike (not to mention violating them on Brinstar as our CP), then I think Luke's better off investing in a Pikachu. :cool:

[EDIT] @ Bundt mah bro whose one of the only people to like Sonic

To be honest, I just want a fair bracket match with you some day. So long as no one suicides or holds back and we have a close and amazing fight, that's all I could care about. Win or lose, like when I fought Ben (won) or Jake (lost).

When it happens, let's make it a good one! Phoenix 6! Seeya in the top 3!

Also... I recall your name as Brian, right? I didn't wanna go with Bryan because I know that's Asa's name and didn't wanna screw things up. Or does my memory blow and it's not Brian at all? xD

bundtcake

Smash Ace
If Adam and I could almost defeat Clouderz and Breez as Sonic and Ike (not to mention violating them on Brinstar as our CP), then I think Luke's better off investing in a Pikachu. :cool:

[EDIT] @ Bundt mah bro whose one of the only people to like Sonic

To be honest, I just want a fair bracket match with you some day. So long as no one suicides or holds back and we have a close and amazing fight, that's all I could care about. Win or lose, like when I fought Ben (won) or Jake (lost).

When it happens, let's make it a good one! Phoenix 6! Seeya in the top 3!

Also... I recall your name as Brian, right? I didn't wanna go with Bryan because I know that's Asa's name and didn't wanna screw things up. Or does my memory blow and it's not Brian at all? xD
yessir brandon, the name's brian :D

and yeah, if we face in bracket sometime it'd definitely be a fun match :D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
why is there clouderz hate? he's good.

u guys so salty. clouderz and luke for top 2. lol
No Clouderz hate. Just Clouderz smacktalk. XD

Don't tell me the kid doesn't deserve it after all he dished out but couldn't follow up on. Of course he's good.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i wonder when they'll get here 0.0 and um my cell phone is lost.... so ummmmmm we shoulda planned this sooner =D

my home phone number is 604 460 0465... if you have any way of reading this o.e and once your at braid station, take a bus to coquitlam center, i forget what it is... i think its the 791 but it should just say coquitlam center on it. Then take the 701 bus all the way to 203rd the only landmark i can give you isss a giant round about underneath the new golden ears bridge overpass, one you see that you are like 5 minutes away from my house. Just like, walk to the superstore or something and call me when your there and I can come get you.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Wait, is there positively a livestream? If so, what time?

WHAT'S THE WI-FI PASSWORD? If anyone has the password, i'd like to know plz ;D

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, currently in camp about to go to bed and wake up and feed fish, but i just wanted to say good luck, to all of you, I'm sorry i couldn't be there, especially after all my trash talking and hype, i know a lot of people wanted to play my little demons again. I'm really depressed that I can't be there and trust me I'm going to be moping around the site tomorrow. I wish you all the best of luck, except Robert, i hope he SD's once every match =D only cause he doesn't deserve to be in grand finals because we agreed grand finals was going to be him vs me, so for the sake of me, don't let robert make grand finals =D

Goodluck, have fun, and think of me, I'm looking forward to pheonix 6, and ima bring it hard, and bring lots of chain grabs for ya, and a few new fancy tricks for ya =D

also a little side note, after wednesday ill be back home, and ima start taking in replays for the Community combo video, ill post a link to the CCV thread in here later this week, and people can let me know if they have replays they want to submit, and ill contact you with my wii number so we can complete the transfers.

Goodluck to everyone once again, my predictions

1.Robert (unfortunatly)
2.brian
3.ASA
4.jake
5.Clouderz
40.BEN (LAWL)

Captain L

Smash Champion
I have to disagree with that list Grimice

Alphicans and I are gonna be in there somewhere.

Top Bottom