• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Alright folks.

We have 10 TVs. BRING LOTS OF WIIS

We have a working internet connection. If anybody has a USB microphone they can bring for the livestream, PLEASE DO SO.

I don't want to see any stupid delays. GET THERE ON TIME

See you all tomorrow. =]

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
One last thing; If anybody has any questions regarding public transportation, text me or call me at (604) 323-4753. I will be at Coquitlam Station at 9:30 and taking the C38 from there to the venue (get off @ Coast Meridian Road), so if you want to meet up, that's where you want to be.

Asa

Smash Hero
no i wasn't able to make anything skidd, sry :(

me and cheeszeman will be bringing our wiis

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Bringing my wii. I also brought my dazzle with splitters etcetc in case someone needs to use it.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I have a wii and a microphone, just not a USB one. It's the one with the pink thing on the end where it plugs in that looks like a headphone plug but isn't. Would that work?

Also I have brawl minus on my SD card.

EDIT: Actually why am I expecting to get a response when it's only an hour until the venue opens?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Luke and Landon took 1st in Doubles.

Banking on Landon being in the top 5, with Luke taking 1st or 2nd. Those are my predictions. Along with Jake and Brian within the top 5 too.

[EDIT]

Bundtcake takes 1st while Alphicans lands 2nd place. Good shiz.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Yay. 5th place. Not too shabby for not going to a tourney in a couple of months ;3

Karupin was awesome this tourney. Keep up the good MK and beast Kirby. So lucky you beat Jake ;D

Alsoooo, thanks to GrapE for being my dubs partner and playing 37823827486733 friendlies then playing again in singles bracket.

I had fun this tourney. GGs to all! I wanted to play Asa or Captain L :c ..

breez

Smash Ace
GG guys, lots of fun.

I also stole someone wii-mote. I thought that it was mine - really sorry ):

I'll return it next tourny.

So salty over losers finals :p

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
(this is Blue Yoshi hacking into Starwaffle's account (at least I think this is Starwaffle's account (brackets inside brackets inside brackets ftw (and more for more win))))

Where are the results? bracket and all? Curious to see how people did.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I recall right over the livestream, somebody (I think it was Jake) said that Phoenix 6 will take place in the summer. No excuses you guys in America. GET PASSPORTS.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It will probably be late April, because there's a fairly good chance I'll be going home for the summer again this year. There's a pretty slim period of time between finals for university students and the time I'd have to leave if I did go, and there are a couple things we need to figure out first, but I plan to get on that very soon. I need to focus more on school for now though. :x

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It will probably be late April, because there's a fairly good chance I'll be going home for the summer again this year. There's a pretty slim period of time between finals for university students and the time I'd have to leave if I did go, and there are a couple things we need to figure out first, but I plan to get on that very soon. I need to focus more on school for now though. :x

Pft. And Jack thinks I'm a traitor for rooting for you over Luke in Doubles.

Heart of an Albertan. :cool:

Top Bottom