• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 4 October 16th Coquitlam BC

MeSSi

Smash Ace
To LFL:

the AB carpool will be leaving at 7am on friday morning. and we will reach BC in about 12 hours, so if u can be home at around 6:30pm or 7pm that would be great. as we approach abbotsford we will phone u to update the situation.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
To LFL:

the AB carpool will be leaving at 7am on friday morning. and we will reach BC in about 12 hours, so if u can be home at around 6:30pm or 7pm that would be great. as we approach abbotsford we will phone u to update the situation.
No u.

But seriously, that's fine. I will be home. I'm taking devilwillcry with me to the venue to setup since hes arriving at like 10 30am lol. Give me a call when you reach chilliwack. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Haha oh how planning the trip less than a day before we leave can cause huge planning problems...

Starwaffle... we may end up taking the 5pm or 7pm ferry down to Vancouver, so... we may end up there sort-of late.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
So is there anyone comming to my house. A confirmed list would be great so i know how many waffles to make in the morning =]

also just fyi, whoever is planning on staying over here are a few things you should know....

1. I have two dogs, they are hypoallergenic or something ( good for people with allergies ) but they shed like crazy... so do not wear black or you will pay for it. Bring any lint rollers you can find, they help a lot.

2. I live in a ****ty townhouse, its ****ty and will probably be messy =] don't judge me =D

3. I have no tube t.vs at my house for people wanting to play melee....

4. My sister and mother decided they are gonna stay home tmrw night, so the number of beds went down from 3 to 1. i still have 2 couches and a floor =D

5. I shall supply 2 meals, i'll make breakfast and i'll probably order pizza or something. the rest is up to you, we are pretty poor so but i'll try and buy some snacks n stuff.

anyways thats about it, but a confirmed list would be great. if anyone is actualy comming o.e

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I think the confirmed list for the island is. Myself, Robert, Max, and Tero. We'll be there some time this evening I believe. I'm going to the bus right now. Being in Campbell river sure is fun.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
You're getting the entire island (tero robert max caiden)

Please clean up for your guests

Nou, I've worked my *** off cleaning for the past few days. but my house is garbage so its gonna look like ****.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
3. I have no tube t.vs at my house for people wanting to play melee....

4. My sister and mother decided they are gonna stay home tmrw night, so the number of beds went down from 3 to 1. i still have 2 couches and a floor =D
As long as we can still play smash 64, then we are all good.

Also, I CALL THE BED!!!!!! :p (or we could always do a smash 64 tournament for the bed... or even better, a MARIO PARTY MATCH FOR THE BED!!!!! :p)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
As long as we can still play smash 64, then we are all good.

Also, I CALL THE BED!!!!!! :p (or we could always do a smash 64 tournament for the bed... or even better, a MARIO PARTY MATCH FOR THE BED!!!!! :p)

hmm i don't have smash 64 D: hope someone brings it. I could buy it on wii shop channel but i dont think you'd guys would like that :x

edit: also my sister just got sick.... so shes staying home now. I'll try and get them to go somewhere. no one was supose to be home tonight =|

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol i havnt played in years. but um i only got paid half as much as i should have been this paycheque so i don't have much expendable cash =[

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Starwaffle, does the 791 bus go close to your place? That is the last bus we are planning on taking to getting to your place, as it goes right from the skytrain station to Maple Ridge.

And if so, where do we go from there? (I don't exactly know where you live lol).

Basically, at what part of the 791 bus route do we get off? ;)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Starwaffle, does the 791 bus go close to your place? That is the last bus we are planning on taking to getting to your place, as it goes right from the skytrain station to Maple Ridge.

And if so, where do we go from there? (I don't exactly know where you live lol).

Basically, at what part of the 791 bus route do we get off? ;)

oh um, i'm not too familiar with the bus system, but 791 sounds familiar. i thought it only went to coquitlam tho :x

i know the 701 stops really close to my house...... um lemme go check.

when do you guys plan on arriving here?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
oh okie, its on the sae route as the 701.

get off at "EB DEWDNEY TRUNK RD AT 207 ST"

so like first you'll pass um 203rd street and there will be a macs gast station and a petro canada across from each other, followed by a mcdonalds. then once you see a husky gas station pull the stop cord thing. if you go passed Vallue village, you missed it. I'll walk over to the stop and wait for you guys there, and we can walk to my house.

text me when your close... or um when you get across the bridge. the ummm the bridge like after a costco.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I highly encourage everybody to get to the venue as soon as possible. LFL will be bringing all of AB there at 10:00, and myself, TheKoopaBros., and a group of 5-6 people are aiming to get there at the same time. Consider that coming right away will get you a greater chance to play with the folks from Alberta, on top of getting some warm-up matches before doubles starts. Plus, if everybody gets here in a timely manner, we can start on schedule, which really helps get the events done on time. =]

In other news, a Yoshi main 2-0ed DSF at MLG. Pretty cool. =3

:008:

Captain L

Smash Champion
yay less than 24 hours until it starts!
I'm gonna be first in line for everything!

HYPE!

Top Bottom