• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 4 October 16th Coquitlam BC

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Bundtcake! I challenge you to a match of honor. You either bring your best or set any kind of stipulations you want. Whether it be we play as our secondaries/bottom tier/low tier/mid/whatever.

Asa

Smash Hero
brian i think we should do some teams mm

brothers from another motherrrrrr

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Bundtcake! I challenge you to a match of honor. You either bring your best or set any kind of stipulations you want. Whether it be we play as our secondaries/bottom tier/low tier/mid/whatever.
Bah! Making me choose D:

uhhh

We each pick a high tier, mid tier, and low tier character, and fight high tier vs high tier, mid vs mid, etc, whoever wins 2 or 3 of the matches wins the set?

brian i think we should do some teams mm

brothers from another motherrrrrr
yessssssss

Captain L

Smash Champion
Oh Karudo, the banned stages thing wasn't talking about our money match it was talking to bundt :p

I'm either causing confusion, or just confusing myself.

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah like, in Melee I think to myself "banned stages? fourside, great bay, kongo jungle? alright I can deal with this"

In Brawl it's like, "summit, new pork city, 75m, UM NO THX"

bundtcake

Smash Ace
New Pork City and 75m are just boring stages to play on, even 4 player with items on doesn't give those stages enough action @_@

Summit, on the other hand... :D

SKidd

Smash Master
Bundt, we should play some low tier matches :).

Also, the only way for me to beat good people in Melee is to counterpick banned stages Japes.

counterpricking

Captain L

Smash Champion
I was thinking the borderline ones like PS2, Norfair, and Distant Planet that are banned here but don't suck for the matches.

I actually think PS2 and Picto and some other tame ones are balanced enough to be legal in most cases, but really all they would do is make CPs stronger. Which is bad because match 1 is the most important as it is anyways.

Japan stagelist woo

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'll money match any fox or captain falcon mains. 100$.
I'll money match you, my Falcon or Fox vs your Pikachu.

In smash 64

I suppose I should ask if anybody wants to MM me? Also if someone wants to just challenge me to a moneyless honour match I'd be willing to do that too, 'cuz I always end up just watching other people play instead of playing friendlies, so setting up these kinds of thing ahead of time is probably the only way I'm gonna play non-tourney matches hahaha

Also, I LIVE for gimmicky restrictions, feel free to challenge me to high tier/mid tier/low tier only, ditto matches, banned stages only, items on, etc <3
I'll money match you in a 1 hp flower mode special brawl.

New Pork City and 75m are just boring stages to play on, even 4 player with items on doesn't give those stages enough action @_@

Summit, on the other hand... :D
OMG SUMMIT IS TOO GOOD!!! :p

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'll accept that smash 64 MM on two conditions

one, I don't have to use pikachu
two, only 1% of the original value of the money match.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
For anybody taking transit

If you plan on taking public transit to get to the tournament, but are not yet comfortable with the transit system, I can meet you at the Coquitlam bus loop at 9:30 the morning of the tournament, and we can travel from there to the venue together. Please note that if you are late, I will not be able to wait for you, because as a TO, I want to get there when the venue opens. If this happens, you can call/text me for directions and I will help you out. If you're interested, let me know via PM/VM. If you don't know how to get to Coquitlam station at that time, I will help you figure out the best way to get there.

also hype

:008:

Top Bottom