• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philadelphia Player Finder

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
So does anyone in Philly play this game? I want to learn how to play so when I randomly run into Vorosh again, he won't **** me as badly.

WillComesBack

Smash Rookie
Name: William Luong (Will)
Location: South Philadelphia (Close to Synder Ave and Washington Ave around 6th - 7th)
Melee/Brawl/Both: Melee
Character(s): Jigglypuff
Some info about you: I have one more year at Drexel University. I am retired, but I am willing to help people improve. I was trained under Cactuar and my good friend and partner Dot Eater and was considered to be one of top players in PA. Text/E-mail me if you need to set up a time.
Cell: 267-334-1207
E-mail: w.luong.266@gmail.com

Allin

Smash Journeyman
I live in near philly (NJ) but I'm in Chester during the school terms so if anyone wants to hit me up and play some melee during the school terms Aug-Dev, Janurary-May hit me up, might also be trying to start a local in the Chester area for both Brawl and Melee if people are interested.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Someone hold a fest or something I'm trying to play...
I plan on holding one this weekend possibly Saturday I only have one TV, but have room for many more, also besides a couch and two chairs I have limited seating but plenty of room.

I might make a thread/ possibly something on fb.

Reaper when is No Johns?
August 6th

Sure. When Calvin comes back to philly. I'll also bring a friend.

-Will
Come to this please(smashfest), I live next to a regional rail also

Allin

Smash Journeyman
I plan on holding one this weekend possibly Saturday I only have one TV, but have room for many more, also besides a couch and two chairs I have limited seating but plenty of room.

August 6th

Come to this please(smashfest), I live next to a regional rail also
Where do you live, like area wise, me and a friend could come if your close enough.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Name: Michael (Velocity)
Location: Cheltenham (next to R8) one bus away from Broad street line
Melee/Brawl/Both: Melee
Character(s): Doc/Falco
Some info about you: I've been playing since 2006 off and on

Lol I feel like I've done this for these stupid finders a dozen times.

Last edited:

Dobs1007

Smash Ace

Hmm pending time and what night I'd try to go gotta see who all is goin for carpool reason bought an hr drive I think, but ya would like to play...

Velocity

Smash Lord
Hmm pending time and what night I'd try to go gotta see who all is goin for carpool reason bought an hr drive I think, but ya would like to play...
Update I'm doing this and making a thread I just got 2 27" TVs for free off of CL so I will have 3 TVs two cubes and probably going to borrow some tables and chairs so I can have a lot of people and probably will turn this into a tourney if the turn out is good hype this **** up.

Top Bottom