• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philadelphia Player Finder

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
You can afford a phone working 2 days a week.
I could...but IDK I survived this long without a phone, you all have my # and I can borrow my parents phone if I really need it. Like if I actually did go to Philly and someone was gonna meet me at train station/pick me the hell up.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Name: Matt "Xzax" Lib
Brawl/a lil bit of Melee
Character(s): Brawl: Falco/MK Melee: Marth
Some info about you: I'm a sophmore in high school. I played basketball, rap for fun, live right outside of philly. Play smash, am in both UFB and Enemy Controller. Hit me up sometime for Brawl, **** MELEE *********S.
Contact info : ask *********
AIM: xzax1337

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
we play "brawl" all the time in philly. if anyone lookin to play shoot me a pm and well work something out.

only if u play brawl though

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Fridays are the only day I am pretty much available (Unless there is a tourney, then I MIGHT be able to get off work) So if anyone wants to somehow get to my house and sleepover and play on a friday, im down. Or I will go to Palpi/Melo's if they aren't busy (But they always are[sadface])

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
theres a tourny in NJ alot of us are going to this saturday.

we usually play in the northeast at vex's place or around center city at chibos. and like i said, we play whenever.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
@Reaper: Yo we should both go to his place. I think he said we could.

Ehh I just hate how I can't get to philly by myself that often....

/parent johns

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So guys remember, theres my tourny confirmed for the 12th of FEB. Talwinds might be on the 5th of FEB. He'll let us know. :3

All for melee.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I won't know if I will be able to make it until that week. That's how my work does scheduling. If so. Palpi will be driving me <3

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking at some of the people who just posted up in this thread and word up...

Y'all getting that **** stare. (Lookin' at you Charles.)

Name: Arrogant
No game
Character: N/A
Some info about you: Celebrated troll, son
Email: You good...
Aim: Got none
Call: PM if you a hot chick

Feel me?

King Bahamut

Smash Rookie
I dont know about anyone else on here, but I AM SOUPED about going to a tourny with you guys!!! I cannot wait to organize a tourny in the 215 area. Does anyone has a smash team?

4nace

Smash Ace
Name: Dan 4nace/Fornace
Melee/Brawl/Both: Brawl, Smash Land
Character(s): main: Sonic
Some info about you: I'm a student at Drexel University. I am also the creator of Super Smash Land and could use some help testing it out and getting it to a competitive level. I play Sonic in brawl and CFalc when I bored. Not really too good at Brawl still, but I love smash and i like the community.
email: fornace (at) gmail - add me to gmail chat. I am always online

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I dont know about anyone else on here, but I AM SOUPED about going to a tourny with you guys!!! I cannot wait to organize a tourny in the 215 area. Does anyone has a smash team?
For Melee: Me, Matt $ Menu (My lil bro) Palpi, Melomeniacal are a smash team.
In philly we have friends but don't play them too much. Vorosh, No Ca$h. Ranmaru etc. I don't know all them guys yet.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
So I got a couple texts about hosting a tourney again. Nothing's really confirmed yet but I was thinking of holding it the week before Ranmaru's, which Feb 5th i believe. Sound good maybe? Melee.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol go say that to our tounies. :p

Yeah, pound practice. Free venue at MAD. FEB 12.

And PLEAD DA FIF on FEB 5th. Yeah, I said that talwind. :p

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
So I got a couple texts about hosting a tourney again. Nothing's really confirmed yet but I was thinking of holding it the week before Ranmaru's, which Feb 5th i believe. Sound good maybe? Melee.
I thought that was already the plan hah. I really wanna make it there. If anything is confirmed can you link the thread here? Thanks :D

King Bahamut

Smash Rookie
Name: Bryan "Snax/Mr.X" Taylor
Melee/Brawl/Both: Samus (Main)
Character(s): N/A
Some info about you: Senior at Lincoln University majoring in Computer Science with a focus on Video Game Development. I'm a very serious Melee player looking for tournaments, or anyone that can make me better in the game. Serious players only. I also play yugiz.
ALL relevant contact info...
AIM: Bigzippa
cell#:
email: Bryan01012003@yahoo.com
FB: B Ra Carter

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
K. Just so you know there will be two tournies in feb for melee in Philly. : D

(Oh I guess you do know, HYPE : D)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Name: Bryan "Snax/Mr.X" Taylor
Melee/Brawl/Both: Samus (Main)
Character(s): N/A
Some info about you: Senior at Lincoln University majoring in Computer Science with a focus on Video Game Development. I'm a very serious Melee player looking for tournaments, or anyone that can make me better in the game. Serious players only. I also play yugiz.
ALL relevant contact info...
AIM: Bigzippa
cell#:
email: Bryan01012003@yahoo.com
FB: B Ra Carter
Yo do you ever go to the regionals at the convention center?

Top Bottom