• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philadelphia Player Finder

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Name: Bryan "Snax/Mr.X" Taylor
Melee/Brawl/Both: Samus (Main)
Character(s): N/A
Some info about you: Senior at Lincoln University majoring in Computer Science with a focus on Video Game Development. I'm a very serious Melee player looking for tournaments, or anyone that can make me better in the game. Serious players only. I also play yugiz.
ALL relevant contact info...
AIM: Bigzippa
cell#:
email: Bryan01012003@yahoo.com
FB: B Ra Carter
if u live in Mt. Airy ur about 10 or less minutes from a couple of us. but u play melee and were predominantly brawl.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kool bro. Hope to see you there. : D Philly welcomes you with much <3 Srs business.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you need to be added to this let me know so I can edit it bros.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
If this thread still gets updated or not

Name: Aaron "Allin" Hulbert
Melee/Brawl/Both: Melee
Character(s): Falco/Sheik/G&W
Some info about you: Eh ok at melee attemping to get better,
AIM: AHulbert1
Email: AHulbert001@gmail.com
Cell: Yea no ;D

GOTM

Smash Champion
Who lives close to me? I'm 5 minutes away from the King of Prussia mall. I'm looking to get back into Melee a bit. I could probably have like a smash night once every other week or so.

Bones0

Smash Legend
What's up Philly? Melee tourney at Graphix next weekend, which is a perfect midpoint between MD/VA and tristate. I want to play some new peeps, and I'm sure you guys do too. No johns. Hope to see you there (for some epic crews?!).

CLICK THIS ^_^

MM Distortion

Smash Apprentice
Name: Mike "Distortion" McGinn
Melee/Brawl/Both: Melee, i hate brawl
Character(s): Falco (main) jiggs, marth, etc.
Some info about you: only been in the competitive smash scene for a few months, i suck as of now but i want to get a lot better, hit me up if you wanna play sometime
ALL relevant contact info
cell# 267-799-6634
email: mmcginn@ymail.com

Palpi

Smash Hero
Just so everyone knows. Pa is gonna make a come back this summer. We plan on hosting smashfests/tournies in yardley, and plan on actually attending any other Philly tournies. Mad hyped for melee this summer :)

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
^ Same, there are tons of places near my house, surely I can find a venue, and since I live RIGHT between Philly and Yardley i'm sure there would be a good turn out. I just need a TO's help :(
I can't wait for Yardley smashfests.
I could maybe have a smashfest at my house....my room is small, but I could use my parents room and my back shed, and probably my back yard actually! My backyard would be greeeeat. And im puttin my pool up soon :D

MM Distortion

Smash Apprentice
Just so everyone knows. Pa is gonna make a come back this summer. We plan on hosting smashfests/tournies in yardley, and plan on actually attending any other Philly tournies. Mad hyped for melee this summer :)
hell yeah, make sure you guys let me know when they are, i'm in the area, i'm in holland, so definitely let me know when those smash fests are, and let's make this one of the best summers for Melee ever.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Tyler, u live about mins from Holland, I live 30 mins.

EDIT: Distortion, I could take a train to Langhorne, and you could pick me up sometime.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Well it said 19 mins to get TO Holland, but he lives in Holland so it will take at least 19 mins. That's what I ment <3 (sorry, meep)

MM Distortion

Smash Apprentice
but yeah i'm around that area, and we definitely gotta smash sometime soon, @ Metal Reeper: i would pick you up but i don't have my license yet, sorry i'm only 16 :p

Top Bottom