• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
confirm lombardo btw. It'll be Me, culex, raidos and phiddlesticks so far. No idea on whether Jasuke is confirmed and if he isn't meek, you can come with us.
Aight. Hopefully there will be room, I'd like to get more active, I've improved alot and I'd like to display that. :D

PS Mad late, my computer broke, luckily I got a new laptop for Christmas

Gichan

Smash Champion
dudley eh? I always wanted to try him. I pretty much quit both fighters for now but I'll get back to ssfiv after I beat mass effect.

Gichan

Smash Champion
holy **** people who the **** are bringing tvs???!!! We only have 3 confirmed and those are the ones at the venue. Come on people, start confirming them set-ups!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Raidos and Geoff are bringing two IIRC. Jasuke apparently doesn't have a ride with us anymore, but there's a chance he'll be coming with his projector regardless. So that's 3 right there. Stop worrying gi.

Top Bottom