• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgment Live stream will be available! ALLY, HOLY, SWORDGARD, TIN MAN

Tin Man

Smash Hero
All right people, time to confirm setups

IMPORTANT NOTICE, COOPERATION WILL BE APPRECIATED.

GTA Smash Co. said:
Wii + Brawl:

Gi x1
Tin Man x2
SkylerSilver x1
LooftWaffles x1
Citrus x1

T.Vs:

Gi x2
Raidos x2
Phiddles x1
Unfortunately this is not enough to run a tournament lol. We definitely need more Wii's and more TV's to make this tournament run smoothly. There was a major time improvement from the 1st tourney to the second tourney, and well Gi and I would really like to make this one hit the scheduled times of 10am to 10pm. That being said, I need people to confirm setups Maybe's are nice but right now its about confirming the setup. So that means please post Confirmed setups only. There are too many factors that need to be taken into account with maybe's so just confirmed setups only.

I also ask that everyone please RECONFIRM YOUR SETUPS IF U ALREADY POSTED THAT YOU ARE BRINGING THEM.

Due to the fact that I was away for a week, I wasn't ale to monitor or follow the thread leaving Gi with too much work. HrCPoke and Iliad, etc, I believe you posted something about setups but please reconfirm them as to make this tracking process easier.

Finally I urge everyone to please use the following format when confirming a setup

"The item you are bringing" : "the quantity of that item you are bringing"

example:

Hacked Wii + Brawl: x1
TV: x1

This way it makes it easier than having to read a post and figure out what exactly is being brought.

The Items needed include:

Hacked Wii + Brawl
Wii + Brawl
(CRT) TV
Power Bars
Extension Cords

I'll confirm Jasuke's Projector and Nekoneko's Livestream as well as Patches Laptop already + the stuff I already have in the OP.

I thank everyone in advance for their cooperation.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I need a ride in order to be able to bring this, but:

TV: x1

I'm near Weston Road and the 401, but might be able to get a ride. Someone just in case who could drive me would be good.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
bros who is driving to this? i might need a ride back home if the busses arent running, actually i am trying to look up how to bus here and i cant figure it out lol ill have to call YRT

swordgard

Smash Hero
Coming from 8 hours of bus, not my job : P. I might still bring wii+stream+power bar, depending on how full my bag is.

Patches

Smash Master
Hacked Wii + Brawl: x1
Power Bar: x1
unhacked Wii + Brawl (Maybe): x1

PS. I'll leave a note on my Wii saying this, but please, SAVE ALL THE REPLAYS.

I can finally record **** now, so yeah. Do that ****.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Also Tin, that "too much work for Gi" better not be a jab at something, I'll read it innocently for now.

SG, no one pointed you out. And I'm actually surprised your parents are letting you bus it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Thank you everyone, please keep the setups confirmations coming

Coming from 8 hours of bus, not my job : P. I might still bring wii+stream+power bar, depending on how full my bag is.
We don't need the stream if that helps you bro.

Also Tin, that "too much work for Gi" better not be a jab at something, I'll read it innocently for now.

SG, no one pointed you out. And I'm actually surprised your parents are letting you bus it.
Wasn't meant for you specifically. In general having 1 TO is a lot of work, whomever it may be. Me taking a vacation gives my partners more slack to pick up. Also get on msn lol!!!

swordgard

Smash Hero

Told them I was going because its been a while, they didn't really mind since its only the start of the uni session.

Also, I take back my GTA is free statement, Canada is free : (, or at least thats what I can gather from the new USA combo vids.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Its been removed already, had to be in one of those weird skype calls that vex invites me to.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Moneymatching almost anybody with the following chars:

Diddy, Snake, Falco, Marth, Fox.

If anybody is up for it. Any amount up to 20$ pretty much.

edit: GTA is free, prove me otherwise in MM. nha jk(or am I :p), but I really want to see how my secondaries do, plus I need to gather some money for a friend of mine.
i'll MM ur diddy Bo3 5$

swordgard

Smash Hero
Mprime plays Snake.
Rhyme plays Kirby.

You will learn to fear them both.

Doubt it. Those are 2 characters I don't fear in any way. That and considering their placings, doubt I will tbh. I know, I'm a buzzkill.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Humble as always swordguard.
Nope, theres a difference between being humble and sugarcoating things. I doubt il fear rhyme or mprime since for that to happen I would have to consider them a major threat in the bracket to me, which I don't. I could be wrong, notice how I never say its for certain, I said I doubt it. Now if you want to project whatever intention you want on me thats your choice, but it is very hypocritical to do so. To quote Stroumberts sig:
“We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions.” Ian Percy

I don't sugarcoat things because there really is no reason to lie in the first place. I will more than likely not fear either of them, they are still welcome to prove me wrong though. In the same fashion, I would not in any way tell players that they are great at the game when they are not, that would be simply lying. The only difference youl see between me and other people is that I won't lie to you. Thats why people from GTA will more than likely prefer people like holy to me any day.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Swordgard>Citrus>Mprime

I have a great feeling sg's gonna win, but It won't be a 3stock or anything. I wanna watch it :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nothing is set in stone though, he definitely can win, matches are never garanteed in any way.

Top Bottom