• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayfox

Smash Champion
lool Who puts time in every week.
I'm lucky to play it once a week and I only play it if Alpha Dash wants training.

But I defintely didn't feel bad after going to the tournament with £12 and leaving with like £90 :confused:

Are you even good at this game :confused:

have you ever beaten fuzzyness in your life?

cpt zeppo the waste for talking crap: No

Gantz fully OUT OF CONTROL: so why the eff are you talking like that?! prof is the only person close enough to beat fuzzy. show some effing respect!!!!

ps: va came close to. nice peach.
Oh yeah you would play it for like 3 years and only get in the finals a few times because the other times you were kicked out before you got even close to there :confused:
lol Why you losing to Frostbyte in the finals for???

:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
YES, I was thinking of going to the last one but my rents probably wudnt have let me lol. but im at uni so I guess theyl never find out lol. how much did it cost you lot last time you went?

Tamoo

Smash Master
In all, spent about £100 which includes flights, entry and food, and we were there for bout a week so could probably cut that down a bit if we only go for 3 days or so.

Fuzzy, can you check flight prices now for me? It's just that I've checked and I think there's something horribly wrong with the pricing, u'll see when u check it out i think :s

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
loool I know.

It's fun to have different or jokes songs attached to smash sometimes

But I guess we are going to get some usual techno whatever.
Ahh thats trash!

and guys about the flights etc... YOUR ALL FOOLS look up ferry sites, its sssssssoooooooooo much cheaper traveling by boat, a plane to France you know looooool. Plus the boat is much more fun, they have arcades shops restaurants etc.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
sigh, my falcon looks so inconsistent in comparison to my other chars

It looks like im having problems with fox + peach due to falcon

also still no match 1 =(

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
alpha learn to wobble or use dthrow dair

just be gay lool

but i dunno if your better than frozenwave though

+ Prof platform game is so **** i hate playing DL64 vs him
I dthrow dair all the time I know how to chain grab etc its just I mess up the timing under pressure, I also know how to wobble but I never use it even in friendlies, I cant use it in a tourney so whats the point.

At the moment I need to work on nerves, and timing for every character. I'm gonna go back and read matchup guides and different ways to desync them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom