• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You were annoying me in teams this time lol.

You kept on continously hitting me and never letting me finish off simple things which I could have done myself lol.

Like when I went to shine spike someone you would come off and knee them and hit me and them and when I did an Uthrow I went for the Uair and you kneed them and me...THAT HAPPENED ALOT OF THE TIME lol.

I dunno why you were being so reckless for, when we team again don't be like that please lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol fuzz was being pretty **** gay to u, i remember one match where we all had like 4 or 3 stocks and u had to borrow cos you were getting caught in charles's frenzy left right and center lol.

And I hope me and VA have proved that we seriously do not need to even consider drawn doubles again :/, it's possible guys! Someone srsly needs to knock them off of their perch for once!

And Ben and Duncan were a very very good team, good enough for 3rd place imo, I found their team the hardest after prof and fuzz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol fuzz was being pretty **** gay to u, i remember one match where we all had like 4 or 3 stocks and u had to borrow cos you were getting caught in charles's frenzy left right and center lol.

And I hope me and VA have proved that we seriously do not need to even consider drawn doubles again :/, it's possible guys! Someone srsly needs to knock them off of their perch for once!

And Ben and Duncan were a very very good team, good enough for 3rd place imo, I found their team the hardest after prof and fuzz
We ***** Ben and Duncan lol so I don't think they were good enough for 3rd.

And yeah i was getting caught in ALOT of Charles stuff which is why Frostbyte kept on saying it was 3 vs 1 in the tournament matches lol.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
i thought i was gonna take a break from smash but then last dragon has not stopped beating me up since he heard i lost to bullet bill. So it looks like im not gonna be taking any breaks for a while.

J03

Smash Master
thanks Pro that means alot, me and L-J seemed to gel really well so hopefully more double fox **** in the future =)

Chrisboi and Frost: your both sick but double marth aint, you should prob look to get none marth partners.

Gantz: take a break, take a week or 2 off. youll come back better then before, i always do it and it always works haha. after playing you i realise youve got some sick potential but atm you losing to B.Bill does not surprise me, Ben gets alot of stick but tbh hes much better then he gets credit for.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool GOOD THEN!

That means you better step it up.

I defintely think i'm gonna have to go all out all the time with you lot so you lot get more exp feeling pressured.

Jo3 - It's ok :).
Who knocked you out anyway?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Edwin's Shoutouts

*I would like to say that i forgot how cool everyone is in this community / how fun tournaments are
dunno why i didnt like attending them*

Gantz : less shine

Deathgazer : always fun playing your falco but you lack hatred

Kman : you need to get over the phobia ( nice water ghost )

Frostbyte : are matches werent like they used to be too much COD in the brain

Chrisboi : you always start off strong but you become predictable marth has other killing methods too much fsmash on the irish brain

Prof : thank jesus you got the uair , GG tho . but it was too close to my liking

VA : you have made me understand vs peach alot more , good to see you again not happy that i didnt beat you animal face

Synapse : cut my life into pieces .

Tamoo : nice to see you again but after the tourney looked like you wanted to jump off something being cocky makes you age , before you looked like a person full of life now a grandpa with air in the pocket bare oxygen

Charles : need to get a map next time lol congrats on placing 1st and showing that a guy with glasses can **** us up

jo3 : i like the fox but marths grab is SUPER EFFECTIVE

bullet bill : very brave man

duncan : seed of cboi you play just like him

Elnino : your great to watch kman still needs to teach you the ways

alpha dash : i love breaking the bond between bro and sis

ricardo : great falcon but you just need to get onto the level :)

kira : BRawl metaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaknight

ixis : Brawl slow speed

aura : Brawl no skill

dlizzard : you and your steroid knees

* the venue is nice but less tables in the middle would have been nice

hmmm i feel like to not flake another but baby steps right

L-J

Smash Ace
Yeah it's a shame we didn't get another crack at VA and Tamoo, but Duncan clutched the 1v1 with Joe in the decider so fair play - Ben and Duncan were deffo up there with us as 3rd best team imo, but I know I was holding our team back and if i'd been that bit better we could well have been serious contenders for 2nd place - but it's good cos it's given me the motivation to step it up big time :)

And I agree 100% about Ben - he's a LOT better than people give him credit for.

Crab.Man

Smash Cadet
Well...

J3ly - I'm 100% sure we did not play, but we will get some friendlies in next time hopefully

Ben - Good work all round! I obviously don't think you should stop hosting these, but perhaps give yourself a nice break before the next one

Tamoo - Regardless of stiring up the boards, turns out you are a really nice guy in person, glad to meet you

Fuzz - I love seeing falcon win tournaments, i really do. Thank you for the friendlies, good to finaly get to play you, i will get practising that SW nonsense you were dishing out

X1-12 - Impressive for a first tournament, i hope to see you at more events!

Prof - Entertaining to watch as always, glad you can distinguish between me and LJ these days

L-J - My money. Now.

Pickled No0b - The most relaxed and chilled out person i have ever met. If only we could all be a little more like Callum

Monty - Very underated as a teams player me thinks

Dacacia - Really enjoyed our games, well done on getting out of a fairly harsh pool too, you might get seeded soon who knows

I've probably missed people but good times all round.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
ok i seem to have lost my memory card, its a silver/grey memory card with white writing on it. i think it may be in either hugo's wii or in duncans house cause those are the only two places i can think off.

if anyone finds it holla at me please :(

Kasper!

Smash Lord
ok i seem to have lost my memory card, its a silver/grey memory card with white writing on it. i think it may be in either hugo's wii or in duncans house cause those are the only two places i can think off.

if anyone finds it holla at me please :(

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ok shoutouts.

Charles: How many new pairs of glasses/shoes do you need every tournament?

Aaron: I have lost faith in you, *****. I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU!

Edwin: Your Marth was very entertaining to watch as usual, I don't know why you flake so often lol.

Robby: Very nice display with Peach and so many close sets, I think you half made Ben tear his hair out by making every set so close and long haha. Good ****.

Chrisboi: How's that H1N1 working out? Good job though man you did well as usual.

Terrance: I'll pay you back next time I see you. Practice some more man you can **** again :o

Tamoo: lol only you could create THAT MUCH HYPE for a pools match, I hope this did shed some light on reality but really don't give up on singles, you'll only get better with time.

Deathgazer: Wish I got a match with you lol, unlucky you drowned in pools. Let's play sometime.

adam: fun mario to watch as always, really unlucky you didn't make it out from pools since it was so close.

Hugo: your marth actually just got waaaay better lol, looking forward to more games with you.

Dave: lmao that match you had with Tamoo was hilarious, good to see you've still got it and you placed 9th again. :p

Joe: Good seeing you again, our doubles friendlies were funny as hell lol.

Ben: Cheers for hosting the tournament man. I know you were under a lot of stress but it worked out really well in the end, especially seeding.

Callum: Thanks a lot for housing me man, that shower stopped me feeling dead lol. Your house mates were pretty cool, we really need a match sometime.

Duncan: We need a match next time. (Y)

George: So good seeing you again. ^_^ Really fun games and I hope you sort out your main crisis soon, if you still really want to main Marth I'd go for it imo, it's just a long road.

Beast: Nice matches lol, soo close. We need more next time.

Kevin: What happened man? I just realised we didn't have any matches as well, lets fix that later.

Synapse+El Nino: Same to you guys, we were both at Callum's and we didn't get any matches.

Dash: I'm gutted lol, good **** though. gonna **** you next time :o

Gantz: Good job, I'll play you sometime.

Keeeith: Why must you be so **** at every game you touch? lol, you're too good. we need more matches next time.

Ixis+Auro+Mike: Playing Brawl with you guys is actually always fun xD, nice seeing you guys again. :) Good **** that you made it, looks like my post-monthly Southampton hype paid off.

Warning: I promise to **** that Falcon one day, you're too good.

Luis: Really glad I met you, you're so safe. Thanks a lot for the drink, I appreciate it, I'll return the favour sometime. We need some games too.

chris H

Smash Journeyman
Ok shoutouts.

Charles well done on coming 1st

all the kman bros what happend all i can say is cut my life into pieces

Joe had some fun games your fox is really good keep up the good work

TC good games man keep up the good work

Pro good games man good job on coming 2nd

Callum thanks for the housing man

Ben you did really good to bad we did not get to play maybe next time

VA really good games man i think you should of beat charles but maybe next time

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Right, time for shoutouts, methinks!

Ben: I've said this to your face loads of times already, but the tournament went really well! Organisation was fine (apart from Fuzzy forgetting to put me in the bracket =¬_¬;=), and the hype was through the roof! I'm not gonna let you stop running these, even if I have to do a lot of the work myself :p Also, gratz on proving everyone wrong! I always knew you deserved that top seed. And we'll **** more in teams next time!

Fuzzy: Well done on winning again, you're too good lol. I feel like I learn loads from our friendlies, should do more

Prof: You need more practice! You'll get charles one day :p I'm gonna work on my jiggz and take you down! lol

VA: Good job on going so close with Charles/prof, really thought you had them - looking for the upset next time! Also, I haven't played with you in the last two tourneys we've both been at, what's up with that?

Edwin: Can't believe I FINALLY met you lol Your marth is sick! Come to more events and you'll definitely be right up there - STOP FLAKING!!! I've been compared to chrisboi before lol I clearly need to vary my style...

Chrisboi: Apparently I play just like you! Those marth dittoes were loads of fun, learned loads playing them, look forward to ****** you soon :p

Hugo: You've improved LOADS since I last played you (or just from how I remember you?) Always good to see you! Keep it up lol

Dave's Gays: Too bad we didn't have our crew battle, looks like we're still not the worst crew lol Although I only played hugo (and maybe mike, but he lives here so doesn't count :p) it was really good to see you guys again - good work on ****** tamoo, Dave! We should get more games in next time!!!

Yeniths: Harsh pool - keep working on Sheik, she's sooooo obnoxious when played well

Deathgazer - Again, harsh pool. I find the marth falco matchup really momentum based - if I gain control I'll destroy the falco, but if he keeps up the pressure well enough I get beaten pretty bad... Your Sheik's pretty good, but I'd probly just stick with falco lol and the marth ditto was jokes :p

Warning: How did I lose worse on FoD?!? I'm taking you down next time! :p (just a little... 'warning'... for you?!? ... ... I'm really sorry.)

Lust: Really cool guy! You'd better come up to soton again next term sometime, always a pleasure to see and play with you. Better not lose to prof at DJ Max (or whatever it is :p) anytime soon!

Gantz: I really enjoyed our games, have to play you more next tourney.

Alpha Dash: God**** those ICs! I was just reduced to fsmashing your shield and getting grabbed all over the place! I've since (at least attempted to) learn the match-up, so should go better next time we play. God-****!

Monty: Arrive at a sensible time! *******. Also, my bed is still broken from PH1. *******. Still a funny guy though. *******.

Sean: Don't listen to j3ly, he thinks Charles is easily 2/3rd in the world :p Your fox is ****ed good, definitely deserved your place in brackets. Come up to soton next term sometime, I really enjoy our games too!

Jo3: You're a sound guy, good to see you whenever - I'm back up north from sunday, if anything happens over in manchester in that time I'll be up for the trip over - then we can see if you really would **** me *ahem* teams *ahem*

Dizard: Can't believe you forgot my memory card. And that I still have yours.

Pete: Good to see you, man! We all miss you in soton :( Yeah, I have your copy of smash and memory card - how do you want me to get it back to you?

Kira: Yeah, I have your memory card too, I believe - does it say 'venom' on it?

Beast: Always cool to see you - again, don't listen to j3ly, camping is a legit strat, play to win, right?

LJ - Didn't get to play you :( No stupid stages either, so would have been a different story (Yeah, I'm still slightly bitter about that :p)

Brawlers: You guys are great to be around, the banter is amazing! It was a pleasure to house you :p Get into a real smash game! lol

... That's probly not everyone, but you know... I'm sorry if I didn't remember anybody! I'll stop overusing the :p smily now.

On an unrelated note: I have a motorola charger, a pair of jogging bottoms and someone's boxer shorts, none of which are mine! Anyone want to claim them?!?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I texted The Lust today and he is coming London maybe this weekend so I will have DJ Max Portable 2 on my PSP by then and then if you come to the next ranbat I will show you how I have improved and then you will NEVER HEAR 'YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE, NEVER GIVE IT UP' loool.

Unless Ben is playing cos he pretty much sucked for a guitar hero player :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom