• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But he'd won the set, nothing to be salty about! Anyways, yeah it's super packed. On the one hand, there's way more setups, but on the other, there's no room to move. Or anywhere to sit.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I like to have a place to sit every now and then. Plus it probably to be hectic to have a conversation with so many people being there and all. It would have been a one time experience ordeal for me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The fgc room isn't nearly as packed, but still, nowhere to sit and rest unless you go down to the food area

Oh, and Tiger is trying to put together an all female bracket tonight for fun. She asked me to enter, so if it happens, I'll do it for kicks.... Prob gonna go all Zelda tho. Some Japanese chick is here who's supposedly really good, so she'll no doubt blow us all up lol

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Oh, and Tiger is trying to put together an all female bracket tonight for fun. She asked me to enter, so if it happens, I'll do it for kicks.... Prob gonna go all Zelda tho. Some Japanese chick is here who's supposedly really good, so she'll no doubt blow us all up lol
I heard about that on the stream. They also mentioned a Japanese players dominating everyone. Should be interesting. Good luck Kaylo! =)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah fuwa is the main one I heard about. For female players, I've seen presea, tiger, some girl whose tag starts with a R and might be hylian's gf (forget her tag), starlight, and kiwi. I heard Nicole was coming as her last tourney but haven't seen her yet. And me, altho I def wouldn't consider myself a player ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you guys believe, I can......at least win one set. x.o

Also, pp and Tiger are done, lost to loe1 (wario) & some mk. Tag and his partner apparently didn't do too well and're out too :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah there's not much interesting going on til tomorrow. All the good matches are on the stream.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Tourney itself has been meh so far, but we're having fun going to bars and ****. Me, pp, Roller, Phoenix, Tag, and mink's crew drinking & whatnot, been a good night

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's because APEX itself is not fun to play in.
The group is the only thing worth it. :applejack:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Tourney itself has been meh so far, but we're having fun going to bars and ****. Me, pp, Roller, Phoenix, Tag, and mink's crew drinking & whatnot, been a good night
Who's in mink's crew?
I kinda miss the guy.

Also that sounds kinda fun and yeah meeting people would be the highlight and main reason why I would go to one of these things.

Gh0st.

Smash Rookie
yeah i trolled the **** out of gh0st because he was being a punk online then when i saw him he was your typical wifi kid.

I'll probably do the same ish this time, HYPE HYPE HYPE
Well, I don't mean to be random here on the Pikachu boards but um..since when did I act like a "punk" online before Apex 2012? I don't remember me ever being rude or mean to anyone or acting like an ******* online or in Skype calls. I don't like being mean or rude to people at all. I do love to play around and have fun but I don't think that's being a punk. Unless you think a "punk" means being visually shy and having a tendency to talk more behind the computer screen at times, if not then idk what you're talking about.I'mlike this for many reasons lol. Yes, I was shy around you and FOW and yeah I admit that recently I got upset and said some things about starting a fight I admit were wrong of me to say and I'm sorry. That was my anger talking and it was my mistake. Perhaps that truly made me seem like a punk in a way since I'm not the violent type at all lol but I know I was wrong and I guess I deserve to get trolled for that. I still don't believe punk was an accurate description :) I was glad we were able to greet each other at Apex today though. I don't like having grudges with people. Unless I'm being trolled again right now lol if so then good stuffz but if you want, we can talk about this tomorrow at Apex so I can personally tell you all this. That way you won't have any excuses to call me an online punk lol. Wow, almost 6 A.M. thank you Z for posting this and making me stay up longer. I guess you are still trolling me lol. sry Pikachu board btw for this random post, I just had to say this. See ya at Apex tmr! :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who's in mink's crew?
I kinda miss the guy.
The only person I remember by name (because he's in my phone) is admiral funk, but he was with like 8+ people when we ran into them at the bar

EDIT: not getting to the venue til later so everyone in pools can get their showers before me, but I'll update on Pikas when I get there

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just got to the venue, Phoenix is out (went 1-2, lost to inui and presea) and pp's about to do his brawl pool. Tag and roller's pool started at 4, so I'm trying to find them for an update

Top Bottom