• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Please refrain from double posting~ There is an edit button and double posting can get you infracted.

#GotHereBeforePRime

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I've never tried mint chocolate but I LOVE chocolate chip peppermint ice cream

Also I'm making bracket at Apex but I doubt I'll use Pikachu at all.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
So who do you predict ESAM will lose to in Grand Finals?
I don't know who he'd lose to since Brawl is reaching a point where more players can beat players who were seen as guaranteed top 4 placers; ESAM may very well get first but the way things look there's 5 or 6 players who are strong candidates for 1st place.

Also, other than Zero are there any other players who have vastly improved as of late? I know there's a fair amount of hype about surrounding Zero after he did really well at a couple of tournaments or something but I haven't much heard about anyone else who might be a new top contender or a "breakout" player.

EDIT: That GIF is very ****ING rad!

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Pfft, Peanut butter is fine and i'm the best jew ever! <3

And Mint chocolate is awesome! Haven't you ever tried dark chocolate mint biscuits?
yeah those are good biscuits

:phone:

Im fixing to **** your face esam. BE PREPARED FOR THE UPSET

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You couldn't beat me lol, i have ICs if you get too close to my pika and no person from WC is anything other than terrible at that match-up.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
bringing my pikachu hoodie 2 this again he he he

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Love the GIF btw, what episode/movie is that from?? Haven't watched pokemon in a good long while. =(

I don't know who he'd lose to since Brawl is reaching a point where more players can beat players who were seen as guaranteed top 4 placers; ESAM may very well get first but the way things look there's 5 or 6 players who are strong candidates for 1st place.

Also, other than Zero are there any other players who have vastly improved as of late? I know there's a fair amount of hype about surrounding Zero after he did really well at a couple of tournaments or something but I haven't much heard about anyone else who might be a new top contender or a "breakout" player.

EDIT: That GIF is very ****ING rad!
Yea ZeRo has become a serious contender for first. I won't go in to who I think will win just yet, there have been some epic upsets before. I'll be enjoying it though, that's for sure.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Zero won't get first, he isn't versed in enough MUs. He is gdlk at the MK ditto, but he is slightly lacking in Diddy and Olimar, and I doubt he knows how to fight top Warios.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zero won't get first, he isn't versed in enough MUs. He is gdlk at the MK ditto, but he is slightly lacking in Diddy and Olimar, and I doubt he knows how to fight top Warios.
This is what I said when I heard him coming over.
He'll do fine, but I seriously doubt he'll win first.

Unless he managed to hit the jackpot of tournament brackets and ends up fighting endless Meta Knights in a row. :applejack:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
This is what I said when I heard him coming over.
He'll do fine, but I seriously doubt he'll win first.

Unless he managed to hit the jackpot of tournament brackets and ends up fighting endless Meta Knights in a row. :applejack:
There are enough of them to make that happen. :smirk:

But no, really it would be like hitting the jackpot if that happened... @.@

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
After reading ESAM's post that was the exact thing that came to mind. He'd have to fight nothing but Meta Knight but I don't think people will think about using Meta Knight on him since he knows that match so well.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yes, he's amazing at the MK ditto but still has problems against a few other members of the cast. That said, he seems like an awesome guy and I hope he keeps improving.

Oh but I have to say I disagree with him and still think ness-MK is -1.

Me being randomly optimistic.

Out of curiosity, are you guys going to try to change your MU with MK to -1?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Who cares about numbers on a chart? It's not like it's gonna change the way people play. I don't need a chart to tell me how bad I do against Olimar.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Who cares about numbers on a chart? It's not like it's gonna change the way people play. I don't need a chart to tell me how bad I do against Olimar.
Just curiosity, I suppose. :)

I enjoy the numbers, personally. Looking in to as many match-ups as I can... I find it really fun. =)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I just watched the video.
Worst grass starter appearance so far, but I hope that the third form looks good.

Grass start for life. :applejack:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ugh the only good starter of that is of course the fire-type in which of course I'll be using that one when I get the game. It's nice it'll be for 3DS. I look forward to all the Pokemon Sprites. Hmm, knowing me I'll end up buying both games.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ehh? Whats wrong with that? Its one of the only legit practices left in the game where everyone just pokesav's or just imposes handicaps for a playthrough then pokesav's for real pokes for competitive battling.

Nintendo needs to make the 3DS connect to a video recorder so people can do "lets play pokemon X/Y" properly too

Top Bottom