• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There's not too much to get excited about yet, what with all the good end-of-the-world prophecies out of the running.

But hey, you never know.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've just got mine stashed away. Saves me the trouble of getting called Santa till next Christmas.

Prolly back to business as usual a little after New Year's.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ill change my av back when im not feeling like a lazy *******

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm happy to see many of you made it through the night.

Btw I'll be happy to help you out with your poutine, Pidge.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Forgot to toast the new year, actually.

Guess I'll have to make up for it tonight.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I don't drink OR drive
most useless person to have at parties

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I only had a drink when I turned 21. Every since then I haven't had any drinks. I don't like how they taste and the terrible feeling and sickness I get when I have only little sips.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I only had a drink when I turned 21. Every since then I haven't had any drinks. I don't like how they taste and the terrible feeling and sickness I get when I have only little sips.
Yea i'm the same way (though i'm a lot younger: Social occasions in my family allow me like half a glass of champagne or something and I usually can't stomach it. I'm honestly not worried about alcoholism ha ;) ). My point being, the only one I actually like is the really expensive, proper dessert wines, because you let them sit on your tongue and the taste is actually quite nice.

And you have to be dedicated to get drunk on quite a few wines. I enjoy it for the taste and nothing more. Getting drunk sounds like more bother than it's worth anyway, from what i hear at my age ha. :p

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Same experience. Was given irish cream at 16, gulped it like milk, spat it out when my mother glared at me like "YOU'RE DOING IT VERY WRONG", ended up with terrible aftertaste and never had a sip of alcohol since.

And like pidge, I don't drive, so I'm the guy saying "Well you can take this bus" or "You might want to sit down before you make a fool of yourself"

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I used to drink but now i take methotrexate pills so i can't

fun fact of the day: methotrexate is an anti-inflammatory, chemotherapy treatment, and a chemical abortion method

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
If you have 1 drink in Japan you literally cannot drive. The alcohol limit is very strict here compared to that states. XD So many people here end up taking Taxis or crashing at friends houses.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Dunno. Crime rates here are very low and even a little crime here gets the media's attention and sure enough it hits the papers and everyone will know it. That is why everything is a big deal here. Though it is very safe here. I'm happy to see even kids walk to school or even take the trains alone.

Back to the drinks. Well everything is cramped here. The roads are very tiny and the people probably felt if some were to get into a alcohol related incident it would be extremely bad here. It's not like a car could crash and just lay on a field or something. You got homes and businesses everywhere.

Shockjock96

Smash Rookie
Hey y'all

Hey I'm excited to finally find peeps who share my view on Pikachu . I got a question. So I can upload my recorded fights and y'all will critique them right because I'am extremely skilled with Pikachu and I wanna get to the fabled Diety Status

PZ

Smash Lord
Hey I'm excited to finally find peeps who share my view on Pikachu . I got a question. So I can upload my recorded fights and y'all will critique them right because I'am extremely skilled with Pikachu and I wanna get to the fabled Diety Status
Welcome to the pika boards! or smashboards in general also I am liking your signature because all I think is falcon knee when reading it.<3

Besides that vast or tight area its kinda hard to have a major accident in Japan's streets.

I should have looked at the previous page posts so may edit later if no one is posting...:glare:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Back to the drinks. Well everything is cramped here. The roads are very tiny and the people probably felt if some were to get into a alcohol related incident it would be extremely bad here. It's not like a car could crash and just lay on a field or something. You got homes and businesses everywhere.
Yeah roads in Japan are hell. It's a good thing many Japanese cities have very well developed public transportation systems. I know it's common to not have a car and still be able to get around town quickly and comfortably like in many European cities.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey Shock, welcome to the boards. :)

If you want your vids critiqued, upload + post them in this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265539

That's where replays and critiques go. Not as many people play Brawl anymore, so it might take a while for you to get some feedback, but you should get at least a response or two.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wait wait wait...what do you mean even with the Japanese text barrier?
Do you mean there are pictures of where you want to go!? :3
He means that even if you can't read Japanese characters you shouldn't have a problem figuring out what stop to get off on once you're well acquainted with the train lines. Besides seeing how urban trains lines are color coded and usually have numbered stops (like in NY or Rome) you should be able to remember which stop is which even if you can't remember the station's name.

I'am extremely skilled with Pikachu and I wanna get to the fabled Diety Status
If you wanna get the fabled Deity Status you must challenge the Super God. He's a Mario main.

haha hi guys im yolo but that was taken so i named myself after what i am. im super god and probably the best mario in the world.
EDIT: Welcome aboard.

PZ

Smash Lord
Green flavor in original skittles is apple again...I have neever been so hyped to taste skittles ever before since crazy core.

Top Bottom