• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Imma watch Princess Tutu and not give a single **** about it. Lucky Star is pretty cool imo but I like dumb things like Lucky Star so yeah.

Also, the tension and eventual nervous breakdowns are what kept me around for all 12 episodes of School Days. Btw, the anime's ending is fairly tame compared to some of the VN endings. Post threesome (implied) murder suicide is an ending in the VN.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was about to mention MLP when Klo brought up de-masculinizin'.
I was beat to the punch though.

Death Note had a great way of making the most mundane things dramatic. They could make a walk in the park look amazing I bet.

...Oh wait. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I watched Lucky Star + the OVA back in Freshman year in college.
It's good. Nothing too amazing, but good. Had some fun moments in it. :applejack:

Roller

Smash Legend
The only thing I should be congratulated for is picking a character whose best players all undervalue themselves and are under the delusion that I am better than they are. Or they are inactive and suck now.

Roller

Smash Legend
They decided on a 6 month activity rule, anther only had 1 tourney and no overly impressive wins. Pikpik has been completely inactive.

The replacements were pretty unanimous amongst the pikas who gave their opinions, the only question was lamb vs brick for the 5 spot. But I think everyone ended up leaning towards lamb.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
I just now read your rant, Kaylo.
if I understood cprrectly and you're in a superior position than this irresponsible doctor, I'd still grab him aside and tell him to step up his behaviour, even if you're about to leave the place.
and ask him if he knows about Hippocrates' Oath while at it.
while I'm in a similar situation, I'm blessed with understanding parents and "tolerable" co-workers: mom and dad think the experience I'm getting from this part time work of mine is just as rewarding as the money per se and they're fine with it. I'm not (cause the pay is slavery level), but I just deal with it for now.
on the other hand my supervisor's situation kinda reminds me of yours; 'cept that he's a 50ish year old man. but he has to deal with a testicle-less, clueless superior and coworkers he has to babysit all the time even though they're supposed to know their tasks. sounds familiar?

if I were you, in these last two weeks I'd still try my best to make stuff work the right way, even to the point of being despicable if needed. when it comes to work one has to do it seriously and you should ask for nothing less than seriousness from your team (jokes and friendship come AFTER that), and you SHOULD make them notice if something doesn't satisfy that simple requisite, for the sake of the result.
and in your case the results concern the well-being of living creatures, so you'd have all the more reason to do that. a table can be crafted anew, a life is lost forever.

I'm ®

Cassio

Smash Master
College loans are terrible. Luckily I found a way to (somewhat) work the system.

I hope you turn them in after you leave, although thatd probably be annoying for you.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
F student loans. Stealth, what accomplishments do you actually have for being a top 5 pika? There are like 3 people in Kansas you have to watch out for.

Edit: What are the cliffnotes for KayLo leaving her job? As I recall she got to work with animals which is very appealing to me. Must have been the people or bad management or something right.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
F student loans. Stealth, what accomplishments do you actually have for being a top 5 pika? There are like 3 people in Kansas you have to watch out for.

Edit: What are the cliffnotes for KayLo leaving her job? As I recall she got to work with animals which is very appealing to me. Must have been the people or bad management or something right.
i know XD i have three people above me that would also solidly beat some of the pikas on that list, and everyone else im significantly better then. either way idgaf about the list, i was just noticing lol. not being on the list keeps me more unknown :3 ill never have the tourney attendance to ever break it anyways -shrug

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's a shame that a higher education is slowly becoming something that's not accessible for everyone anymore.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't know any of your wins/losses stealth. I know both Captain L and Lamb place 2nd or better rather consistently in their respective regions

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
There's still financial aid.

Derpy♂
Too bad the system works to where if you're middle class but still can't afford tuition then you don't qualify to receive any financial aid. The best part about it is that there are plenty of people out there who qualify for it who don't want to go to college and would rather be a menace to society.

/end NaCl

Also, shoutouts to sp3ll ch3kur telling me to put an apostrophe in "youre" but not "cant"

Top Bottom