• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
To relieve stress I just forget about dumb ****. Dumb **** is the leading cause of unnecessary stress.
For shame Tokyo, even for you.
Even Wisc is getting in some jabs at Taco, lmao.
grumpgrumpgrump

I'd return to the previous position and look for something somewhere else. I can't imagine a company where the president can tolerate such irresponsibility from an employee. I doubt that other organizations in the bussiness/service have the best view of the company you're working with if that **** happens consistently.
/nosy
inb4late

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You know what, Fine. Smashboard's gonna break. I don't care anymore. :mad:
This is for you wiscus. You wanted it soooooooooo badly.

Derpy♂

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I meant in more ways than alcohol, killjoy raptor.
Also, Generic Anime Girl #2's only redeeming factor is the cat ears. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I love anime, but I'll never understand how people can like stuff like that. All of these purple-haired girls that Taco's posted look so boring. Thankfully Gin Tama has trained me to resist the allure of cat ears, so even GAG #2 over here has no redeeming qualities for me. All cat-eared girls look like Catherine to me now.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The Samurai Pizza Cats are the only anime chars w/ cat ears I remember off the top of my head. Oh, and the girl from Dragon Half too.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It's all good as long as we can at least understand what you're trying to say. The same can't be said for some people.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
He should combine them to make one super post that really lets everyone know just how much you can't read or respond.

Top Bottom