• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Cassio

Smash Master
I cant think of many things one could say in a text that would immediately destroy a girls chances with a guy. One would be to come across too crazy, another too easy, or lastly doing something similar to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-lsrft1c8
although Im sure Im missing something.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
^Won't lie. I already did.

I don't know if this makes a difference to you Klo, but at least it was a text and not a drunken voice mail. I got one of those before even though it was from someone I'm interested in anyway. Now I just tease her by refusing to tell her what it said even though its still saved in my inbox. Maybe in your case you can pretend somebody else sent the text while you were passed out (unless the text mentioned something only you would know). In any event, stay strong sistah gurl. *powerfist*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
or lastly doing something similar to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-lsrft1c8
Ahh, my current tv obsession! But no, it wasn't that bad thank god. ;;

Still embarrassing, but I'm feeling significantly less freaked out in the sober light of day. And all your posts cheered me up :bee: (even Espy & Blash -- wouldn't expect anything but a cruel lack of sympathy from you guys lol).

--

Nice vid, Mekos. :)

Tokyo, do you always make your shoutouts look that fancy? o.O

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I thought you'd forget about Tokyo, lol. And yeah, I don't really go for messy posts.

I'm a fancy guy, just like champagne.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, you seem to have gotten it down either way, Klo, so that's definitely good news.
I'm just negative about it BECAUSE OF MY DARK AND TERRIBLE PAST.

:applejack:

Roller

Smash Legend
Kaylo, everyone has that experience eventually. lol, sounds like you're keeping it in perspective tho.

Lord knows I've done my fair share of drunk texting. smh

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
A couple weeks ago I almost didn't read the new One Piece chapter when it came out because I forgot it was Wednesday. Then I remembered and read it.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
(d) Nope!

Someone else's turn to tell an embarrassing story! C'mon, I know you guys got some. :bee:
today I sent a message on tumblr to a pony artist I like. I praised the way he draws several characters (all sort of related), one in particular, only to find out in his reply those drawings about that one character weren't made by him but from another guy. I thought it was his works despite the different style cause he had all the links to each gallery grouped together.
Major derp and consequent embarassment followed.

NEXT ONE

Top Bottom