• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
^

Although it's one of those movies that's somehow funnier the second time you watch it.
You can only fully appreciate Scott Pilgrim after having read the comics.

Vegetarians from a Christian perspective make perfect sense.
It does? How come nobody tells me these things? I've been trying to make sense of it for at least 15 of my 22 years and I have yet to make any progress.
┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
5guys is good, but I always feel bad after eating it, I feel super slow for some reason. More than other fast-food places. Cook-out is better anyway~ Too bad they don't exist off of SC/NC/VA.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
am i the only one who doesnt feel slow or hindered or bad after eating greasy/fast food? all i ever see is people saying how slow they are after eating at X or Y place lul

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
am i missing something? how are christians and vegetarians mutally exclusive?
Tag's probably just a hippy.

And you would probably feel bogged down if you ate better more often, as your body would be used to feeling even better.

@blash, I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I feel heavy after I eat pretty much anything.
So I just chill out. :applejack:

Problem solved.

Top Bottom