• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Rapid fire, here we go:

I wish! Speaking of puppies though, we just got a mom & her 12 babies in yesterday. They're only a couple weeks old.... too ****ing adorable. ;-;

We actually get a decent amount of people asking for turtle stuff. That or stuff for ferrets.

I like your coping skills. :)
Respectively:

D'aww.

Ferrets!

Why thank you.

Turtles are cool but you can't really play with them. Unless you're into curling.
I lost it.

The only time its cool to play with turtles.
So this is alright, then.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's easily the funniest question I've read about since last week. Thanks, Stealth. :applejack:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My guess is because Kansas is racist, so black people don't get the same job opportunities. Therefore, they make less money and as a result tip less.

(Only half joking.)

But seriously, this was the worst possible place to ask that question.

Now, if I hear "How 'bout a ladybug, or a cute cricket?" in my head one. more. time. :mad:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm glad that you shared your experience, Kloz.
Just as planned.

Ѽ

KayLo likes big butts. :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Stealth, be glad old people don't order pizza too often. They don't even tip but $1 at real restaurants :mad:

Speaking of, how much is appropriate to tip a pizza delivery guy? Is it the same 15% as restaurants?

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
The way I see it, the problem isn't black people tipping less. Rather a vast majority of your deliveries happen to be to black people. Imagine you had made 5 more deliveries to hispanic families. I'm pretty sure the statistics would beg to differ with blacks being the majority. I could ask why blacks give out the least tips if I delivered pizzas in Africa too as well. :smirk:

But in a all seriousness I think Klo got it. Tips are money. We black people don't have money. We can't give you something we don't have. At least you CAN take tips. My job won't let me.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
My guess is because Kansas is racist, so black people don't get the same job opportunities. Therefore, they make less money and as a result tip less.

(Only half joking.)

But seriously, this was the worst possible place to ask that question.

Now, if I hear "How 'bout a ladybug, or a cute cricket?" in my head one. more. time. :mad:
i would counter with is there a socially correct time to ask such a question? regardless ill let it lie

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda mad.

Clicked on the link even though I knew what it was.
Immediately tried to close.
Chrome froze.
Audio kept playing.
I raged. ;;

Also, the apples in your title look like butts. (d)
same exact thing happened to me. actually trying to close it crashed flash which in turn made me restart my browser

Stealth, be glad old people don't order pizza too often. They don't even tip but $1 at real restaurants :mad:

Speaking of, how much is appropriate to tip a pizza delivery guy? Is it the same 15% as restaurants?
they order more then you think, and they actually arent the worst tippers in the world -most you would expect is two dollars, which is meh but w/e- they are just SUPER ANAL about making sure you have the coinage change, which is annoying. I DONT NEED YOUR SEVEN CENTS *****

and exactly what you should expect to give a waiter. while we dont wait on you, some of us pizza drivers -including me- make below minimum wage, and really after taxes are taken out for what tips i claim -shifty eyes- i get paid two dollars an hour or so by papa johns, so tips are INCREDIBLY important. to say i work for tips is pretty much fact

I'd give them 4 or 5$ at times.

If it was rei I'd give him 1 yen.

/dumbjoke
that is a very good tip, and i would always remember that you tip that much and slip in extra stuff

w/e i would rather the subject drop now

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I never knew you got paid so little. And maybe old, white people just don't like to tip Mexicans.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so many factors could cause a difference that i couldnt even begin to speculate looool and ye it kinda sucks, sooner rather then later drivers WILL get waiter wages, ie two dollars an hour, at that amount i could potentially not get a paycheck cause i get it all taxed away looool

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Petition signed. This bullcrap needs to quit and find another way to stop piracy to its knees.
Like Jesus Christ, just make new technology and software to prevent it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Without making it extremely complex, you can't stop piracy. Even then, breakers (not hackers) will slowly crack through it to find loopholes.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Not to mention there is always that guy that will try to find a way to cheat a game or little to no reason to to gain advantages. With the new stuff out it isn't easy but it never means they won't manage to hack it in time.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
They should dO what one developer did.. It was a VN (love plus) for the DS and the developer made it that a pirated version would always make the girls hate you and you could never get a good ending. Just something like that just to humor the pirates.

Sure doesn't solve the problem, but its funny nonetheless. Imagine if you pirate a RPG and they make some mob super powerful and impossible to beat even at like level 99.

Top Bottom