• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
Outlawpika

Name: Bradley
Main: :pikachu2: / Secondaries: :toonlink:
Favorite Pika Costume: Red Ribbon
Pokemon Rep: Spiky-eared Pichu

[COLLAPSE=Outlawpika Facts]Outlaw is pikachu OBSESSED
Outlaw is currently 22
Outlaw has a picture of raichu tattooed on his right arm
Outlaw plans to get pikachu and pichu tattooed under raichu
Outlaw also wants to get a pikachu tail tattooed to his lower back
Outlaw is sad that two people already picked both raichu and pikachu
Outlaw LOVES ska music
Outlaw is looking for one of those pikachu gigapets
Outlaw wont stop forward airing
Outlaw has DREAMS about F.air!
Outlaw has no interest in most of the new pokemon
Outlaw plays Red Version still today
Outlaw will spend hours in Viridian forest
Outlaw just recently moved to gainesville
Outlaw doesnt miss interlachen
Outlaw has made a pikachu tail for himself
Outlaw is friends with Ryo, Masky, LC, Mampam (yele, taiga)
Outlaw's favorite costume is the red ribbon female pikachu (that is technically a male)
Outlaw used to only use the trucker hat pikachu
Outlaw loves to take people to pokemon stadium 1
Outlaw wonders why they created pokemon stadium 2, he hates it
Outlaw love to play pika dittos, even though he knows theyre ridiculous
Outlaw can and will drink, while playing battletoads
Outlaw wonders why he hasnt found a girl obsessed with pikachu as much as he is
Outlaw still loves his phat old yellow gameboy
Outlaw owns Green Version but cant read japanese
Outlaw wants to reiterate he is pikachu obsessed
Outlaw thinks he is probably the most pikachu obsessed on the board[/COLLAPSE]

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You and Vex can fight it out for the last spot. ;;

The neighbors' houses aren't gonna be anywhere near as good, I know that much. Takes too much time.
Vex can have it if he wants it. But if not...I'll take it.

Also, go ahead and change my poke rep to Pichu, too. May as well...

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
A year ago a lot of us on the Pikaboards changed our avatars to a Hamtaro character and we invaded the other character boards with our cuteness and Ham-ham talk. Good times...

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Long time no post.

Random: So at apex, the other pika's said that out of all the pikachu's there, Kenny played more like Anther, and I played more like ESAM. I don't know what to think of that. I've always imagined myself more "anther-like."

Random Part 2: After placing 3rd in one of NC's tourneys (Big Lou and Kadaj personally knocked me out and won 1st and 2nd), Kadaj said that I am startin' to play like ESAM.

:~. ..... why....

Kenrawr

Smash Master
the pikas were a lot less soft back.

@LDPK - Apparently I'm more spontaneous (anther) and you're more studied (esam). Which I agree with from what I saw from our MM's.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Does everyone here like fried chicken? I was gonna make a black joke, but I want everyone here to like fried chicken so you could understand it better.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Holy ****, KayLo has almost 4000 posts in here.

How the **** do you get 4000 posts in one social in like, one year and some months?!? O_O

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
One last nice thing b4 i go to bed.

I made a falco wargle for anyone liking him for 5th gen or just wantin some more poke textures

brawl box messed up the eyes, but they look legit and fine in game. try it out if u wana! it came out good imo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXD73AO8

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Auto~; That day was awesome. Ah I love all those pictures ♥
Thanks for sharing, I love these sorta things ♥

@Outlaw: cool tat! I wanna see the tail when you get it :o

@Ldpk: ........Playing like Esam is a bad thing!?!?
whut.

@Kaylo: 1. It's good that you dont have a ref of me, the sim will be cuter :)
2. Our house is sweettt. An art studio! ♥

@Fz: Woo wareagle! thats pretty cool :)
I'm going to throw it in my brawl even though I dont use Falco, ha

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha yes i didnt use falco b4 i made wargle and then i started using him. hes pretty fun haha, but i gotta stop usin snake and falco, makin my pika bad.

i really wana make that pika above into killachu.

bigman40

Smash Master
If some people wish to test my hack pack, please message me. I want to make sure that nothing goes wrong when I update my thread.

Also, whoever is in the Pika chat while Blash is there, please tell him to msg me about the hack pack too.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ugh I am so sad. Someone recently gave me a used laptop which I am very dandy and happy for but without cables. I just searched my room frantically and I cant believe that I dont have a power cable ;;
Why!?

Now I have to wait till I have money for a cable ;-;
I was looking forward to having a computer with HARD DRIVE SPACE.
why cant a laptops power supply be as easy as a desktop!
/vent rant

@Mohawk-chu: thats....oddly cute.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Dont know about kilachu being used or what not... but i love this model...
would like to make something with it....
yeah im gonna just paint the hair black and put killachu over it. idk what its a vert of so i dont know if i can put gogs on it or not

idk how to save my ingame pics and put em on the net but heres the brawlbox pic, it looks fine ingame but sadly since the hair is a vert of pikas hat i cant put gogs on him as well, least idk how to.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
yeah im gonna just paint the hair black and put killachu over it. idk what its a vert of so i dont know if i can put gogs on it or not
just to note.. it looks as though its supposed to be Red XII from VII....
gogs and a mohawk sound like a bit much.... but i guess ill see when ya finish...

Ugh I am so sad. Someone recently gave me a used laptop which I am very dandy and happy for but without cables. I just searched my room frantically and I cant believe that I dont have a power cable ;;
Why!?

/vent rant.
Ebay?......

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Why!?

/vent rant

@Mohawk-chu: thats....oddly cute.
Flea market, i swear someone will have the one you need. I also have a cord that has adapters for any laptop. The laptop itself is kinda garbage so i may just see about giving it away

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Blashy & Outlaw:I was planning on getting one on amazon
It's not that I dont know where to get one. It's just my usual "I cant afford to get it right now thing"

I was just ranting, *wasn't actually expecting anyone to really read it*
sorry for that text wall but I felt better after typing it. ♥

Roller

Smash Legend
FZ, I'm likin' the mohawk killachu, I'd probably be using it if all my slots except the green one weren't used by eeveelutions/brochu. Make some type of green pika with a Mohawk and I may use it. BUT

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeechigan Climbers first. 'cause they da ****.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
idk how to save my ingame pics and put em on the net but heres the brawlbox pic, it looks fine ingame but sadly since the hair is a vert of pikas hat i cant put gogs on him as well, least idk how to.
Looks good.

as for taking an ingame screenshot use this utility. BIN2JPG
simply place your bin files in the same folder as the utility, click the batch file and it will spit out your snapshots in JPG form!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, I had this dream. It was on some movie type stuff. I don't remember specifics, but basically, me and a group of people where on this planet. There was, like, I don't know, something I can't even describe, but it was a large, high-temperature mass heading down to demolish everything (think Majora's Mask, but instead of a moon, it's, like, a sun or something. Really hot). Anyway, all but two of us were gonna be able to leave the planet safely. Me and some other person gave up spots. I said to the person "Did I just....end my life?" He nods his head yes. He walks away, and I kneel down and start crying. Moments before the "thing" arrives, in a futile attempt to save myself, I completely wrap myself in a thick blanket and crouch behind a metal pillar. As the "thing" nears, I feel warmth, and it rapidly gets unbearably hot, then I wake up.

That is all.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
So, I had this dream. It was on some movie type stuff. I don't remember specifics, but basically, me and a group of people where on this planet. There was, like, I don't know, something I can't even describe, but it was a large, high-temperature mass heading down to demolish everything (think Majora's Mask, but instead of a moon, it's, like, a sun or something. Really hot). Anyway, all but two of us were gonna be able to leave the planet safely. Me and some other person gave up spots. I said to the person "Did I just....end my life?" He nods his head yes. He walks away, and I kneel down and start crying. Moments before the "thing" arrives, in a futile attempt to save myself, I completely wrap myself in a thick blanket and crouch behind a metal pillar. As the "thing" nears, I feel warmth, and it rapidly gets unbearably hot, then I wake up.

That is all.

i could analyze this and tell you what i think it means with some Freudian stuff, but then again interpreting your OWN dreams is whats really important ;) plus no one can tell you what you are thinking, and Freud thought everything was about sex.

also heres the PCS for the mohawkchu killachu

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SKHU8WUA

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I fell asleep in class, and for that 1 minute until the professor woke me up, I dreamed that a shark bit a girl's head, and it split wide open.

Looked like an explosion. Freaky.

Top Bottom