• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
regardless of how good they are, they really have to make sure they are there on time. from what i heard, sounds like they should be legitemately mad at their driver. not mlg. 1 minute late is 1 minute late, sorry too bad. at this level you better be there on time

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace

In other news, I played against reflex's PT at MLG. I got owned so bad. It was so new, i can't even put a finger on what exactly went wrong. Squritle was everywhere, ivysaur can somewhat actually survive, and charizard can finally use n-air. It defies all my previous logic. (gained 9001 exp points! ^_^ ... did not level yet).

I also added another new approach that I saw a peach play with--100% full hop float-game. Im having awkward difficulty with that changeup. Anyone got any tips for pika?

I won the "jousting" mini-game that people were playing while semi-finals were happening. I beat the big black dude that beat all the rest (nasty the lucas player?). Yea... Chinese kungfu balance for the win.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
it has been a rather dead weekend in here :x

i went on a hike with my friend today then we went and got ice cream and went to a park and played on the stuff and the swings. i felt like a kid again, i feel like that alot when im around her :x why does she have to have a bf back home, it makes it so hard to not think that what we did today was a date when on any other circumstance it would have been one -_-

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
School started last week for me.
I didn't get any sleep last night though. Today's gonna suck.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I'm also missing some parts of the school experience :(
If only I didn't screw up, then actually had the strength with out fear to do what I need to do.
This indecisiveness and lack of drive of mine will always have me in the poor-house.
eh
seems like we are all starting off on bad notes this week?
*group hug to everyone*

@Auto~: Lookin forward to it!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
actually i did ok this week for a start..............wait...............my backpack got stuck at my friends and i had my notes in it which forced me to skip my first class...........guess it has been a bad start lol

new pika texture in progress, im making victini or whatev it is, thrz's xavatar

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
School ended for me last week.
I quit film, gonna take basics until I find a major I want to do.

I've also been distracted by Final Fantasy and the fact that I have to travel a little bit for internet.

Roller

Smash Legend
Leaf, which Final Fantasy?

Also, my classes don't start for over a week, but I'm leaving for school tomorrow to smash/party/play frisbee for a week or so before classes start. =P

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Despite zero sleep, today's been amazing.
Best Monday ever.
The only way it could be any better is if I somehow got laid by day's end.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So school starts for people today huh? I started last monday and already have a ****ton of homework, yay.

Then again, I only have 2-4 classes a day :p
Lol.

This is my 4th week of school. :(

Despite zero sleep, today's been amazing.
Best Monday ever.
Or you could go on Wildcritters (which is back up) and do the next best thing...

Ew. :urg:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Only thing better would to get laid by a furry.

....!!

WILDCRITTERS IS BACK!?
OMGGGGG~

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
For like, a gajillion years, Alex!~

I found 2 new awesome 'goose pics already! :3c

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Good to hear of your Non-monady blues, hubby ♥

Enjoy wildcritters? :O

Playing so much Devil summoner. Raidou gets hit on by everything and random people are trying to pair him up with men.
So much Ho yay, I'm in heaven.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Only thing better would to get laid by a furry.

....!!

WILDCRITTERS IS BACK!?
OMGGGGG~
OMGGGGGGGGG~

Playing so much Devil summoner. Raidou gets hit on by everything and random people are trying to pair him up with men.
So much Ho yay, I'm in heaven.
Too bad Atlus is having financial trouble and was forced to merge with Index Group. :urg:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno what Index Group is, but that makes me sad...... never played an Atlus game I didn't like, although Knights in the Nightmare was way too complicated for me. I wanted to play it soooo bad, but just UNDERSTANDING it took hours and hours. x.x!

There's still time, Espy!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Leaf, which Final Fantasy?

Also, my classes don't start for over a week, but I'm leaving for school tomorrow to smash/party/play frisbee for a week or so before classes start. =P
X-2
Never played through the whole thing, so now I am. Just started Chapter 3, and realized I could be missing dresspheres along the way. :urg:

Anyone know where you were suppose to get Paine's special?

Wildcritters was down? D:
And this. I had no idea...

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
;-;
I knew they were having trouble but...a merge! ;_;
hmm a mobile phone dev group....it could be worse. As long as I get my niche
games I'm happy. And of course MY MEGATEN

Atlus is my favorite company ♥♥♥

Werefillet, Have you seen the Catherine preview stuff yet?
I wish I had a ps3.
@Kaylo: I really wanted to play that. ;;

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I dunno what Index Group is, but that makes me sad...... never played an Atlus game I didn't like, although Knights in the Nightmare was way too complicated for me. I wanted to play it soooo bad, but just UNDERSTANDING it took hours and hours. x.x!
They're just merging, so there should still be some good games made by the atlus people.

I just hate the new name. :(

@wiscus: Mmmhmm, Catherine looks great. :3

I can't wait to get it for my ps3.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good to hear of your Non-monady blues, hubby ♥

Enjoy wildcritters? :O
OMG Wisbiscuit <3~
I love you.
Marry me again.

And yes, I enjoyed it very much.

There's still time, Espy!
INDEED THERE IS!!
Nah, I don't got that kinda game though.

Besides, this day's a little too perfect so far. Things have been going my way far too hard.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Only Wisk has done one so far, but I wanna do one eventually..... a.k.a. once my apartment is clean. :urg:

KayLo I dunno if you were serious or not but: Image heavy woah. Some images belong to people who aren't me Sorry for fuzzy dsi pictures.

Since KayLo asked a while ago... here is half of a Wiscus day!
It's pretty dull.
Today I woke up at around five o'clock.
After calming down my crazy running cats I decided to re-read a fanfic on my dsi in bed. This took a while -.-;
After that I went to the bathroom to take a shower
Oh a Juniper!
get outta the sink jujubean.

After getting some Applejacks (yay) and making some bacon and waffles for mom I played some dds. SERPHHHHH~
As I was playing I realized two things; It was pretty and grey and rainy outside and that I needed to make my bed

Adventure dont lay down on the mattress ;;

After contemplating it for a stupidly long period of time I decided to actually return my library book!

I have a lovely walk to and from the library;
Heres the museum (image stolen from somewhere, thanks google)

I got to help some adorable Russian visitors with directions! (gawd I love Russian accents. The girl was so adorable)
walking in the rain is nice.
Also omg there is an Andy warhol exhibit. omgomg I need to go.

Right next to it is the Botanical gardens, pretty!

I couldn't decide if I wanted to go visit or not. It's free on Tues.....
oh well next time.

Anyway I finally dropped off the book yayay
Not seen in this picture are the little tables/chairs for people to chill on.

It was pretty empty, rain must have drove everyone inside.

I would have stayed but forgot my card. Doh :(

On the way back home I walked through http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Prospect_Park

Got to go up some stairs! Woo cardio!
I also picked up an acorn!

Then walking home I strolled through another park

Ronald Mcnair park! Hes pretty cool, look him up!

TWO MORE ACRONS! they look better than the other one

Then I went home and uh..... typed this.

Umi is not in this since she looks like a black blob with eyes in most photos.

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
I love not getting home til now and not having motivation to start things until last minute. PAPER TO WRITE. PROCRASTINATION! And class is first thing tomorrow morning uuuuuuugggggghhhhh.

And whats this about Atlus getting a name change? Atlus is a pretty awesome company. That and NIS America I love <3

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
so for my day today....

It started off with me getting up and finding i had no backpack, so i cldnt go to my first class cuz i had no workbook making showing up pointless, so i went to eat at this place near campus called los bagels

after that i headed out to my 9am class at founders hall on campus, an old building with lotsa stairs

it was a math class bleh, after that i was done for the day LOL

so i went and bought my texts from the bookstore

seeing as how no one was available to hang with and i had to wait till 1 to get my backpack from my friends, i went back home to waste 3 hours.

I started by talking to Ephy about italy and our opinions on alchohl, which then turned into him giving me some amazing latias pictures, 2 of which combined to make my new desktop!

after that it was about 12 and i wanted to work on a texture, and then it hit me. wargle shld be a falco texture, so i started work on my first falco texture

this WiP still continues, but at around 1 when my friend said he wldnt be home till 1 30, i got addicted to this piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTkqYHMt4NA

so i went to try and learn it on guitar, they didnt have tabs so i had to try it by ear.

its coming along nicely <3

then after my friend came over and gave me my backpack i got a call from another friend who wanted to hang, so i walked to his place. he lived at a housing place on campus called cypress

we hung out there for a bit and played pokemon for a match, then he took me into Eureka 15 mins away to pick up some meds at walgreens (dems acne meds, tho i dont really have acne anymore ^_^)

When we got back he offered to pay for a meal with his points cuz he hadnt eaten yet which meant i got a free meal, huzzah!
we ate at the cafeteria called the J
i had needed a healthy meal so wabam the bamf salad

then he had to go do HW so i came home and wrote up my day!

hope u had fun reading it, i know i had fun writting it. I also spent some time thinking about latias

<3333333333

Top Bottom