• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I also added another new approach that I saw a peach play with--100% full hop float-game. Im having awkward difficulty with that changeup. Anyone got any tips for pika?
lol wtf all full hop float game? How effective is that? Seems like more work than playing normal zoning/spacing game and nailing the Uair string if the chance comes up.

so for my day today....

It started off with me getting up and finding i had no backpack, so i cldnt go to my first class cuz i had no workbook making showing up pointless, so i went to eat at this place near campus called los bagels

after that i headed out to my 9am class at founders hall on campus, an old building with lotsa stairs

it was a math class bleh, after that i was done for the day LOL

so i went and bought my texts from the bookstore

seeing as how no one was available to hang with and i had to wait till 1 to get my backpack from my friends, i went back home to waste 3 hours.

I started by talking to Ephy about italy and our opinions on alchohl, which then turned into him giving me some amazing latias pictures, 2 of which combined to make my new desktop!

after that it was about 12 and i wanted to work on a texture, and then it hit me. wargle shld be a falco texture, so i started work on my first falco texture

this WiP still continues, but at around 1 when my friend said he wldnt be home till 1 30, i got addicted to this piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTkqYHMt4NA

so i went to try and learn it on guitar, they didnt have tabs so i had to try it by ear.

its coming along nicely <3

then after my friend came over and gave me my backpack i got a call from another friend who wanted to hang, so i walked to his place. he lived at a housing place on campus called cypress

we hung out there for a bit and played pokemon for a match, then he took me into Eureka 15 mins away to pick up some meds at walgreens (dems acne meds, tho i dont really have acne anymore ^_^)

When we got back he offered to pay for a meal with his points cuz he hadnt eaten yet which meant i got a free meal, huzzah!
we ate at the cafeteria called the J
i had needed a healthy meal so wabam the bamf salad

then he had to go do HW so i came home and wrote up my day!

hope u had fun reading it, i know i had fun writting it. I also spent some time thinking about latias

<3333333333
lol this post was cool. :)
Imma post my "my day at a tournament" when I have time.

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
I would totally make one too if my typical day wasn't so boring
My excuse as well ^

Mine would be like: I woke up, I went to college, I had no social interactions whatsoever, went home, went to work 6-10, came home, did homework/study until I fell asleep. GG.

fanfan is making me an EVEN BETTER one. i am really looking forward to getting that plushie[/COLOR]
Omg /jealous. I lack any form of plushie at all. I need to fix that... Maybe get me a prinny.

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
3 hours before my next class with nothing to do and no car to go to the nearby mall. Sigh.

So how is everyone else today, though I suppose right now people are at school.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Okay, so remember how yesterday was super awesome?

Well, I had zero sleep, and I crashed at 11PM last night.
I woke up at 10:20AM, missing my first class of the day.

;-;

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i missed a class yesterday, but life goes on. so yeah no hot water at my complex today so idk how ima take a shower LOL

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, so remember how yesterday was super awesome?

Well, I had zero sleep, and I crashed at 11PM last night.
I woke up at 10:20AM, missing my first class of the day.

;-;
K-K-K-Karma!

That sucks tho lol.

@Lawrence: Pretty selfish to not spread your love around imo.

Roller

Smash Legend
Zero. That is amazing. This is the first time I might actually be disappointed in using the original DS, even though it kicks *** and can play all those awesome gba games... ya know what? I'm good. lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You slept for nearly 12 hours?
Lucky.
After not sleeping for 33+ hours, yeah.
I'm still as tired as hell.

K-K-K-Karma!

That sucks tho lol.
It does suck, but *shrug*. I'll just have to play a little catch up on Theolololology.

Zero. That is amazing. This is the first time I might actually be disappointed in using the original DS, even though it kicks *** and can play all those awesome gba games... ya know what? I'm good. lol
The face is goofy.
Now, if it charged to the 1st Season 4kids intro, then I just might want to think about the possibility of maybe getting it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
One disadvantage to having all black bedsheets/spread/pillow sheets:

The drool is easy to see. ;-;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Did everyone get my message the wrong way? ;-;

Also, Ephy, find one of Zangoose or Espeon. NAO.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Think I'm gonna make a "Leaf day" tomorrow.

But for today...
This:

And this:

(Hint: It sucked.)

Didn't really like Vampires Suck. It had it's funny points, but it was horribly thrown together, even compared to a parody movie like that.

Top Bottom