• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
There's this 6 pound burrito challenge at this taco shop near where I used to live. You have an hour to finish it and several days to regret what you did to your insides if you actually finish the whole thing.

I would take the BWW challenge if the closest one wasn't in LA. =/

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I wonder how spicy those wings are :O In China's Sichuan absolutely everything is spicy. When we went there we got this dish called "sorrowful rice noodles," because it makes you cry when you eat it. And it did >_>

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
When we went there we got this dish called "sorrowful rice noodles," because it makes you cry when you eat it.
Lol.

I can handle Mexican spicy, but Asian spicy is waaaay too much for me. Can't have more than a tiny drop of wasabi on my sushi. :urg:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Wasabi makes my nose hurt. D:

Also, you know the salt shaker kind of pepper? In China they put the whole thing into the dish. If you eat it by accident your entire mouth will literally be numb for 20 minutes x.x

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
My dad used to make his own peppers, so I'm used to spicy food by now.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Hey place that I totally forgot existed and no one is since it's 4:30 in the morning *inhales* !

I should post here more often. :/

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Were: I'm not that worried or surprised, them Japanese love cell phone games.
I also heard that the Atlus logo gets to stay, yay!

@Kprime: Lol at that vid. You're so quiet!
daww

@Spicy food talk: I like some things hot but I cant really take it if it's too much.
I like "tingly" spicy not "omg my mouth is ablaze" spicy
I do like the green paste wasabi and not the wussy dull color wasabi! So hot it clears your sinus problems.

also.....ohh Ikes ♥

Gais I had another one of my dreams last night. As a mixture of playing to much devil summoner and staying up late.....
I had this dream where you guys and members of the dr worked as detectives. I wanted yall to find my missing husband Espy. All of you had extra touches to Raidous uniform like Terans cape was yellow and KayLo had a tie.
Long story short Espy was out getting a chilli dog for himself and a knish for me.
yeah I need to take a break at playing that game.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We didn't post cancel our posts so just a simple 1 2 3
:urg:

Gais I had another one of my dreams last night. As a mixture of playing to much devil summoner and staying up late.....
I had this dream where you guys and members of the dr worked as detectives. I wanted yall to find my missing husband Espy. All of you had extra touches to Raidous uniform like Terans cape was yellow and KayLo had a tie.
Long story short Espy was out getting a chilli dog for himself and a knish for me.
yeah I need to take a break at playing that game.
You don't even wanna know how many KH/Rune Factory dreams I've had. x.x

Weirdly, though, I've only had 2-3 dreams about Smash. Shows how much I actually like the game, lol.

EDIT: What booze looks like under a microscope: http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1999889,00.html
Pretty cool!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lucid dreaming ftw. Except for a handful of nightmares I've had, I'm usually fully aware in my dreams. =D Dunno how that happened tho.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Global: I always write it down as soon as I get up otherwise stuff just falls out of my head.

@Were: I like yours quite a bit, on the inside of the cape you had an artsy vaporeon design in light blue. It looked much better than I'm making it sound.
lol in my notes I spelled vaporeon as vaporonnee

@KayLo: I have a book on lucid dreaming that I have to look through.
Sometimes I'm aware and sometimes I'm not. I'm happy for my weirdo dreams though.
Especially the ones where I am not myself :O

I want this so much ;;
I LOVE THIS GAME (im a bit over leveled atm though, I am slaying bosses omg)
also I wish I had a dollar every time a demon or npc calls Raidou pretty.
blah blah blah

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
<3 Wisbiscuit's dreams.

=====

@Were: I don't know. You did just go to SA and Kerville for one day. Don't be so judgmental. :p

PZ

Smash Lord
The only dreams I have are nightmares. =( Good thing I stopped dreaming a long time ago now all I do is wake up. The funny thing that happened this morning was that I woke up from my cell alarm clock n I was holding my clock.<.<

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Haven't had many weird dreams lately. There was this one where I was skydiving with some people(maybe you guys) down a volcano that had been inactive for a long time, and it decides to act up. So all of a sudden we are trapped in the bottom and it starts to erupt. It kinda looked like the volcano on Paper Mario, the one on Yoshi's Island.

I really, really, really can't stand spicy food. BWW kills me on some of the lightest sauces they have.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hey anyone who plays wifi pokemon with random ppl. never send latias and latios out on a dubs team. LOL
it made me <3 cuz it was awesome but yeah i got owned.

spicy foods are great and i wish i had somethng to eat atm. class starts in an hour, dumb class. so yeah peace

my love is up for grabs again today btw, be the first to call in and win your very own LATIAS LOVE!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I get love, I want it to be true, not just because I responded the fastest. ;______;

bigman40

Smash Master
So, I quit going to the Yoshi boards (or doing anything metagame wise)......

.....But all the other boards I like to go to aren't as active as I wish ;-;

bigman40

Smash Master
I still play Yoshi, but I don't care for the boards anymore if the only thing people are gonna do is camp every matchup to death. All the frame data projects I've been working on (lost the information multiple times) are all dropped.

At any rate, I plan to post some Pika vids soon cause I'm not doing good with Pika as I want to. Hopefully I'll get a good critique from everyone.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Lucid dreaming ftw. Except for a handful of nightmares I've had, I'm usually fully aware in my dreams. =D Dunno how that happened tho.
I lucid dream all the time, lol. I usually remember them too.

@Were: I like yours quite a bit, on the inside of the cape you had an artsy vaporeon design in light blue. It looked much better than I'm making it sound.
lol in my notes I spelled vaporeon as vaporonnee
Awesome! ^_^

@Were: I don't know. You did just go to SA and Kerville for one day. Don't be so judgmental. :p
Hush.

I'm from Georgia, we always sterotype people.

Oh, and I saw something that goes against the "texas is the super churchy state" stereotype, lol. It was a freaking mosque. :laugh:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Rai: I thought that was the startegy every character was trying :p

I'm going to miss seeing you there. ;;
even the social hasn't been that active lately.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Anybody who lurks/doesn't post a lot can't really complain about activity.....

I mean, you're not exactly helping, lol.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Well...uh...yeah :(
But I was saying it as someone who enjoyed watching the discussion.
I'm dull and barley play this game well, I'm lucky you guys don't kick me out.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yall talk about subjects that aren't even close to me most of the time =/ How can I be posting to stuff I don't even know most of the time?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Biggy, we talk about dreams and spicy food and what you do during the average day. x.o Noooo johns.

Or start your own topic!

We need more Biggy time in here.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
needs moar pokemon talk =D
according to some rumors, in pokemon black/white you won't see any pokemon from previous generations 'till you unlock the national pokedex. I'm assuming there will be 150 new pokemon in these games... NO MORE ZUBATS IN CAVES! Another interesting thing is that the routes' numbers have been reset, so you'll start over your journey in route 1.

Top Bottom