• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
People assume everyone in Philly gets shot/killed, but I've lived here for 23 years without ever being attacked.

Just don't be stupid, country boy. :p

King~

Smash Champion
country boy??? TF

its the same thing they say in cleveland though, except me and all of my cousins have actually been robbed in cleveland..........

cleveland isnt bad i swear

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Anything but major major cities = country to me. :urg:

Knock on wood for my last post btw, watch me walk outside tomorrow and get jumped immediately.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
How did you know what I was planning tomorrow?
(d)
of course I woulda just hugged ya ♥

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
how is chicago not a major city wtf since when lol
I meant where you're originally from, dumdum. You just moved to Chicago, right? So you don't qualify as a city boy yet.

How did you know what I was planning tomorrow?
(d)
of course I woulda just hugged ya ♥
I wish! I been tryin to get you to visit Philly for how long? :mad:

I'll make it worth your while..... ;;

In other news, I just made these:

Except the icing's not as pretty. Now I'm out for the night, so I'll see you guys later. <3

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
KayLo, when I'm going into a bad neighborhood in AL, I need to know how to not get murdered.

Tips, plzkthx.

Roller

Smash Legend
So KayLo!, I go to school about an hour from Detroit. I've been there once or twice during my tenure here, and will probably go again. I need to know how not to get murdered there. Now, I know Detroit is more dangerous than your little town (smirk2) but I was wondering if you had any tips that might help...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
guy was a student who came from India. He got mugged for his laptop -.-;;

Kinda idiotic to me since the streets that late aren't safe in India either -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There're plenty of reasons to be out at 3am..... wouldn't recommend it obv (especially by yourself with valuable **** on you), but it's not some crazy thing that never happens lol. Particularly when you're in college.

So KayLo!, I go to school about an hour from Detroit. I've been there once or twice during my tenure here, and will probably go again. I need to know how not to get murdered there. Now, I know Detroit is more dangerous than your little town (smirk2) but I was wondering if you had any tips that might help...
You're white.

Can't help you.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Do what every other white kid does. Hang out with a flock of white kids to scare off predators. This is starting to sound like a nature show. :V

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
What in the world was he doing out there with good stuff on hima at such a stupid hour?!

Never really going outside keeps me nice and safe!

why am I up at this time entering a bunch of sweeps that I'm not going to win.
.......so achey ;-;

@Mamachu: Who are those cup cakes for :o
I'M HUNGRY!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
so lets see here

found some ppl here who play competitvle pokemon so that shld be fun! guys arent total nerds either, aka they look and act like me. met em at my brawl club but they not to good at brawl lol. so the search continues to find a good player, tho i have been training this one lucario who now forces me to read him in order to win so im glad about that

hung with my friend julia today, we watched a movie, seems she gets close with me willingly when we are watching movies still even tho she has a bf back home, idk bout this.....

also played a bit of mother 3 since my lappy wont play chrono cross for some dumb reason still.

and i got my very first pika shield break on halberd yesterday, the breaking move was t2 LOL. i had to pause for a sec and remember what to do on shield break, to bad the fully charged skull bash sent him in the opposite direction somehow, allowing him to live

and finally, may be going to mlg dallas, asking for the airfare as a gift for my bday.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

hung with my friend julia today, we watched a movie, seems she gets close with me willingly when we are watching movies still even tho she has a bf back home, idk bout this.....
Being just friends with girls is cool too, don't worry.

Of course, she could be planning to get closer to you after she breaks up with her bf. :laugh:

I went to the Alamo/riverwalk yesterday, and even though this is a conservative state, there were a lot of gay people there. XD

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Can someone *quote* what I previously said so KayLo can give me my advice for not getting shot in the ghetto?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I meant where you're originally from, dumdum. You just moved to Chicago, right? So you don't qualify as a city boy yet.

I wish! I been tryin to get you to visit Philly for how long? :mad:

I'll make it worth your while..... ;;

In other news, I just made these:

Except the icing's not as pretty. Now I'm out for the night, so I'll see you guys later. <3
Ah, in the kitchen where you belong.

ROFLMFAO! <3 Kaylo!

BIRTH BY SLEEP IN 2 DAYS!

Roller

Smash Legend
Being just friends with girls is cool too, don't worry.

Of course, she could be planning to get closer to you after she breaks up with her bf. :laugh:

^ This. Is exactly what she's doing.

And long distance never winds up lasting forever anyway, so if you want her, just gotta take some brawl advice and be patient; you'll find an opening to approach soon enough (smirk). Just realized that was a double entendra. (smirk 2)

Anyways, I agree with Were about having friends who are girls being good as well. But you already know that.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thnx guys. idk where our relationship will go quite yet, but ima just wait and see what happens, dont wana ruin halloween ;)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Then who does?

I remember when Kaylo would edit it it would say "edited by: KayLo!" but now it always says I was the last person to edit it :confused:

Top Bottom