• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, I just tried it and got that code, but the message was different. Something about outdated software, Iunno, I was in shock, everything didn't register at once.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wait it seriously said that tusm? outdated software?

ok after removing my hacks i am getting this message

"Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for this software has been discontinued. Visit support.nintendo.com for a list of current Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection-compatible software. Error Code: 20110"

its some sort of a preset code, im just gonna wait till tomorrow to figure out if wifi is working *Shrug

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
well BLOW ME DOWN

thats ****s gonna suck for a few ppl, not me tho i hate wifail lol

so yes ummmmmm lucarios are fun to play and umm pikasliding writeup time and reading for classes tomorrow

good days sons anything else interesting happen?

*wifi mystery gift latias/latios plus soul dew this whole month on HG/SS!*

edit:

attention anyone wondering about pikaslding

i made a thread about it, was gonna just be a section in the new AT thread but i cldnt help writing a crap load since i feel its soooo useful. heres the link, its got a vid and pretty words, check it out if ur interested!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11053578#post11053578

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
well idk anymore, thats what fino said, but according to nintendo

Error Code: 20110
There appears to be a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Our technicians are currently working to resolve this problem. Please try your connection again later.

If you have waited several hours and are still seeing this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700. Our representatives are available between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.

sooooooo i dunno.
Yeah, I just tried it and got that code, but the message was different. Something about outdated software, Iunno, I was in shock, everything didn't register at once.
wait it seriously said that tusm? outdated software?

ok after removing my hacks i am getting this message

"Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for this software has been discontinued. Visit support.nintendo.com for a list of current Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection-compatible software. Error Code: 20110"

its some sort of a preset code, im just gonna wait till tomorrow to figure out if wifi is working *Shrug
That's some weird **** :/

Roller

Smash Legend
Zero get at me >:D

Also Roller I live in the little peaceful town know as East Brunswick
That. Is not far from me. While I'm not at school at least.. Next summer we should smash it up. =P

I also started an annual winter and summer smashfest at my place this past year, about 30 people showed up. If you're interested I'll let you know when they're coming up.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I. Umm. Question mark
"And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the abyss and a great gamecube controller in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and wifi, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he should not deceive the metagame any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time" (Rev. 20:1-3).

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
It is an angelic realm, and "the World of Scrubs" (place of the fallen brawlers).

"depart from me ...into the eternal fire prepared for wifi and it's scrubs" Matthew 25:41

"...God did not spare wifi'ers when they played wifi, but sent them to hell" 2Peter 2:4

"brawlers that abandoned their first estate" Jude 6

Trufax

And I'm leaving to go camping here in under and hour. C ya!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
good luck mister raichu bro! also wifi is back up so stop your yapping. i swear everyone is making biblical references to wifi going out x.x though i came up with the wifipocalypse ;)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You guys got nothing on the real girly men.

step up your femininity~ ^.~
I'm not sure whether to be proud or sad that I'm included in this. x_x

edit: woah i though the above post was were cuz of the avy, wondered why he was saying hun, cuz thats weird, thought he conformed to the girliness fad that has already stopped lol.
>_>

I don't say Hun or anything like that, lol. I always get annoyed when people do it around me, too.

Luckily, my last few gf's caught onto that quickly. I've never been called "baby" or anything like that. XD

I really don't care if this old, or that the OP says it was a lackluster creation.

It looks like I have a new sig. Thank you so much!

*Disappears into nothingness.*
Um... You're welcome? :laugh:

I don't care if you use it.

Oh, and the wifi situation kinda stinks. I guess now we have to wait for a safe upgrade installer before we can go on wifi for any game again.

I don't really mind, though. If they block older wii versions from wifi, it keeps people from pirating online multiplayer games since you can't play online on the old versions. That's the main reason I don't download online pc games, lol.

It may punish the few that only hack on old versions for texture stuff, but it's definitely a better solution than killing homebrew with every update.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wifi is working again.
Huh. That's interesting, I guess. Don't people always panic when Nintendo is updating wifi and they can't get on?

Really, if they DID force people to upgrade to play online, it would help get rid of some of the piracy.

Juuuust sayin.

EDIT: Lol @double ninja.
Whoops, sorry about that; I didn't see it. XD

let's all sacrifice werekill to the mighty wi-fi god so such a thing will never happen again. *prepares magic cauldron*
Nyoooooooo~

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm always confused as to what side werekill is on when it comes to an argument.

(there's no argument here obviously, jus his conflicting posts)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm always confused as to what side werekill is on when it comes to an argument.

(there's no argument here obviously, jus his conflicting posts)
I was saying that even though it would annoy me, I would rather have my wifi blocked than my homebrew deleted with an update, and I also meant that I could see why Nintendo would do that.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I approve of the name change, LP x3
haha inb4urtooslowitsbeenaweek

thanks serin! <3

i like it better cuz its latais/latios themed, but im still FZ pretty much i think since no one wants to change my old name anyways lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Um... You're welcome? :laugh:

I don't care if you use it.
...Oh... Yeah, that's right... I forgot...

Some people prefer that they either be credited, asked before, or both. I did neither before I took it. :<

Uhm... Uhm...

...I'm sorry...!

*Tries to change the subject.*

Did you do that avatar yourself? I'm glad I know where it's from, makes it easier to appreciate it. :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Aww man, I missed page 2,000 by 2. D:

Hey LP! I swear you change your main every month or something.
I do.
Really :urg:

huh??????!

.................ive mained pika for at least 9 months now, im the best pika in norcal x.x

i switch my ALTS almost every month cuz im trying to learn as many ppl as i can for when the mu comes around, but i havent changed my main since wolf back about 9 months ago lol.

and you can use FZ still unless u really wana use LP but LP is blehhhh

yeah havent changed my main in a long *** time lol
I am in love with this person of the sharing of my Nickname.

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
huh??????!

.................ive mained pika for at least 9 months now, im the best pika in norcal x.x

i switch my ALTS almost every month cuz im trying to learn as many ppl as i can for when the mu comes around, but i havent changed my main since wolf back about 9 months ago lol.

and you can use FZ still unless u really wana use LP but LP is blehhhh

yeah havent changed my main in a long *** time lol
best pika in norcal now? congrats =s

theres a tag this weeeekend http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10308

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I don't have school fridays so i may be able to do housing for a couple peeps.
oh pulse wants to house me actually lol. he wants to play me ever since like 2 weeks ago :x

i was gonna go if i can, i have to get train tickets tho

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
oh pulse wants to house me actually lol. he wants to play me ever since like 2 weeks ago :x

i was gonna go if i can, i have to get train tickets tho
pulse does live right around the corner from the venue... maybe he'll make it a smashfest too. thats what he usually does.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
If you happen to get name-searched here Van jones bear beah or whatever you go by....Happy birthday! ♥

Also: Lol at all you paranoid fruitcakes and your wi-fi ♥
@Kaylo: I read that the new ds Rune factory is sweeettt and has some multiplayer stuff :o yay

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Hey everyone =o If anyone remembers me anyway, since I haven't been here since my laptop broke lol. Typing directly from college~

~Happy Birthday Van~

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Omg hey Ava! I missed you! How are you doing darling!?
*looks at peach icon* I didn't know you used peach?

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Good, how have you been? ^^

Yeah I've always mained Peach :p

Off to lunch and more brawl with some people here (they have brawl in the cafeteria omgwin), but I'll be back later.

Top Bottom