• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Needs a girlie location imo :sage-nod:
lol fz ♥♥

Edit:three post in three minutes, yeah!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
not as good as a whole board being annoyingly girly and posting in pink and magenta everything <333333

<3 kenny and prime, especialy prime <3333333

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It's been scientifically proven that you can counter a girly movement by listening to Guile's theme while performing a Falcon Punch.

Science said:
Section IV

If you have any doubts over yourself as a man, there are two simple steps to countering that and reassuring your confidence. Simply play Guile's theme and perform a Falcon Punch. The manliness of the punch will be multiplied by the fact that Guile's theme goes with everything and you will feel the rush of manly energy come back.
Also: Does anyone know where this came from? I had it sitting in a notepad file, I must have copied it from somewhere...I think it's really old.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

I'm so proud of everyone.
@fz: It's not as cool to be girly when you're actually a girl. hmm I wonder if I have any trap avatars.....

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
This thread is so gay right now.

Oh **** I got infected with the virus! NOOOOOOOO!

I feel...pretty. XD
*blows kisses and craps rainbows*

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Can I join in? Pretty please with sugar on top?

lol Im so bad at this

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
We will join hands and sing in harmony my darlings ♥ all you so ♥ I wan hug yous all xoxox

teehee

Kenrawr

Smash Master
valentine's? that's a pretty straight holiday.

this... this is like a 5 year old finding his mom's make up kit and gettin busy.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
valentine's? that's a pretty straight holiday.

this... this is like a 5 year old finding his mom's make up kit and gettin busy.
Hey! Who told you about that???
I mean...:embarrass

I'm gonna miss House of Pies...just got back from going with my roommates for the last time...gotta move tomorrow.:(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's right *****, she's with me now. <3
:(
PROFOUND SADNESS.

@Espy: I think it's some sort of law that everyone likes Andy Warhol. The last time I was in the museum was for Takashi Murakamis exhibit. It's been way too long.
I can be shared with all ♥?
But...but we were getting married and everything. :p

Yeaaaah, I'll be back after this is done.
pikachus and their trend following.

tisktisk
lol.

Yeah, aside from how much I love Ephy's avatar, I'm gonna merrily make my way over yonder until this blows over.

Top Bottom