• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Aww man, I missed page 2,000 by 2. D:

Hey LP! I swear you change your main every month or something.
huh??????!

.................ive mained pika for at least 9 months now, im the best pika in norcal x.x

i switch my ALTS almost every month cuz im trying to learn as many ppl as i can for when the mu comes around, but i havent changed my main since wolf back about 9 months ago lol.

and you can use FZ still unless u really wana use LP but LP is blehhhh

yeah havent changed my main in a long *** time lol

global-wolf

Smash Champion
huh??????!

.................ive mained pika for at least 9 months now, im the best pika in norcal x.x

i switch my ALTS almost every month cuz im trying to learn as many ppl as i can for when the mu comes around, but i havent changed my main since wolf back about 9 months ago lol.

Oh no xD I was talking to Lucas Perfected. I'll always call you FZ :p

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
New title is super blush worthy ////

toobadimtoodarktooblushbuthey

as long as I somehow get 50k Im good. Only 20k to go!

Nike.

Smash Hero
K Prime. I thought you should know that my I just got back from my first photography class this semester. The professor turned on pandora while everyone did work.

That ****ing butterfly remix came on.

:>

Roller

Smash Legend
hey guys, just poppin in to say that i'll be using strictly pikachu and pikachu only for my tournaments for a while(as opposed to my old main ice climbers whom i may or may not go back to)

ive been playing pika on wifi this morning and im just liking him more and more as i fool around with stuff so yeah
Welcome to the club, Prawn. Hope pika serves you well. =]

I feel like I've been doing really good since APEX. I've been getting better really fast and surprising people.
I'm also moving back to middle-of-nowhere Dayton because I'm not doing Film Production anymore, I'm going to just take basics online until I find a new major. So, moving back is going to be a busy week.
There is finally hi-speed internet at my house, though, so it's cool.

Just been overall feeling really good recently.
Good stuff. Too bad we probably wont be able to get a chance to play again for a while.

Wow 2k pages, congratz. You all must talk back and forth like a lot lol.

Well i just stopped by because a friend of mine told me about this site and i read some pages from each social thread and pikachu mains seem to be the nicest lol.

Well i hope to get to know all of you and i just have 1 thing to say...

R
AINBOW RULES!!!!!
I. Um. 0_0 So many colors. I. 0_0

lol, welcome to the pika boards. =P

huh??????!

psh, use him for over 2 years. THEN you can say that. =P

I've been using my alt for about.. a year now? Granted I had a hiatus for a decent portion of it.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh luster purge is lp so i got it confused for lucas perfected lolol.

lets abide by my custom title so i dont change lol. but i do use that in tourneys with my L@IAS tag haha, tho everyone still knows me as FZ

also roller did u lose ur wii cables cuz i have an extra set of uv cables and the power chord and no one we housed with says its theirs sooooooooo im guessing its urs since i cant make anything out of nothing..........tho it does support my belief system

inb4plzletsnottalkaboutatheism

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lawrence, I'll be back from my parents' house in like.... 3ish hours if you wanna work on the AT thing then.

Coulda VM'd you, but I'm way too lazy for that.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yeah sounds good kloz, just aim me.

i lost my phone on a ride at magic mountain a month ago so im searching for ppl on campus so i can get their number again but i shld be back b4 too long so ill check in with u when i get back!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Cool avatar, Zero!

Oh, and I just noticed the Luster Purge name change. XD
XD yeah its for funz, im kinda just doin it temporarily i think cuz theres no scene up here so i wont be going to tourneys for a while and i liked the latias/os themed name.

Prawn

Smash Master
so who on the boards is dedicated to furthering pikachu competitively? im just trying to find someone i can aim and stuff, its looking like my first all-pika tournament(excluding a few death matchups) will be on september 11th and i need to do a lot of work to be ready :[

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
XD yeah its for funz, im kinda just doin it temporarily i think cuz theres no scene up here so i wont be going to tourneys for a while and i liked the latias/os themed name.
Cool, lol.

I like it better than FZ, tbh.

so who on the boards is dedicated to furthering pikachu competitively? im just trying to find someone i can aim and stuff, its looking like my first all-pika tournament(excluding a few death matchups) will be on september 11th and i need to do a lot of work to be ready :[
Stealth is the "Pikachu mentor," so he should be able to help you out. ^_^

I would help out, but I'm terrible, lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Vex and NKB were in my dream last night...... almost forgot. x.x

Only my second Smash dream ever. ;;

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I had this weird dream last night where I was using this weapon that kinda looked like the Wind Waker, but it was actually a whip.
Probably inspired by the Skyward Sword trailer I watched 50 times.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im def not the best pika but i do know a good amount of stuff about pika. if u wanted any help i cld help u and if there was somethng i cldnt help u with i cld ask someone who cld.

my aim is WhersMyWife lol

and thanks were haha i like it better too.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
It wasn't worth it.
I watched the vid completely until #77, then skipped from 77 to 100 just to see the end lol.
I think I lost some brain cells in the process of watching that vid.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I seriously thought it would eventually resort to bestiality.

eventually.

my mind is terrible like that but I have reasons X:

went through it all while inputting lines of code for pokesav'd Pokes in an AR :>

worst waste of 35 minutes and 21 seconds in my life.

Top Bottom