• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Bangs help a lot, although you probably want to buy a wig if you're not cool having long-ish hair all the time. try to cover the ears if you can. I've been told I have good hair regardless so I don't know much advice on this.

**** shaving legs, Wax and epilator da bess, last longer. and you can take that pain.

alternatively use the sugaring wax, if you're a good cook, [unlike me].

Stand and sit up straight; chin up; chest out; shoulders down&back; elbows in; thumbs out; knees together; shorter, quicker stride; but try and be "relaxed" with it, don't be stiff; play with your hair; look around.

Cardiovasculars [Jogging, Biking, etc] are the best, building DEM LEGS, Squats and some other stuff build DAT ***. Swimming is overall the best excercise but I'm afraid of the water soooo...

Smiling and laughter help; wide eyes are good; be expressive; take care of your body, skin, and hair; moisturize; drink lots of water; eat healthy. general stuff you should already be doing.

uhhhh

Theres a trick for fake breasts thats eaaasy but idk if moobs are SFW so I'll just PM you it.

I also followed this for a few weeks to get started.

I just posted trap advice on the PGD what have I done.

this a new low even for me.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I think Flamey said something a long time ago about wanting a garter belt.
....did you ever get one? >_>

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, Iv'e been up since 11 o'clock yesterday morning, just finished my last overnight shift (Thank Bob), and I'm not tired......why is that? Am I broked?

HotWings

Smash Ace
Just dropping in to say hello and let everyone know that yes i do still play brawl and yes i do still main pikachu but i havent been playing as much since im into a game called darkorbit. Been playing it for almost 3 years now but here recently ive really been playing a lot lol.

W
ell i hope a bunch of you still know me from earlier this year and i look forward to talking to some of yal here soon.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol I havent seen someone make a post in here with rainbow gradient that didn't include the word MAGICAL in quite a while.

Is Flamey becoming a regular in the PGD? Legit if yes.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
lol I havent seen someone make a post in here with rainbow gradient that didn't include the word MAGICAL in quite a while.

Is Flamey becoming a regular in the PGD? Legit if yes.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu
That's because there have really been no reasons I should MAGICALLY use the word MAGICAL and have it make sense. Oh well. There ya go.

And Hi Lv. 100! How have you been?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
its a TRAP!!!!!

man good **** flame lol. u def had me confused till about half way thru day 1 of apex when me and roller were sitting at the stream tv and saw u pass by, and I SAW MUSTACHE HAIR and was like oh shiz he prankn so many ppl. lol

and ummmmm leafeon and ummmm i wana change my name to somehtng latias related. ideas for me ppl gogogo!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol

well............an A for effort TUSM :O

i wa thinking of using Luster Purge but idk yet. if i can find somethn thats like BAM then ill use it

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Flame is simply too cool for words! *awed*

Heya lvl 100 :)

Edit:Hmm... a Latias related name.....
would they allow the Japanese characters? ラティアス

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wisbiscuit, why did you change your avatar to that?!
</3

Now I can't look at it without thinking of Lee Martin's avatar.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Flame is simply too cool for words! *awed*

Heya lvl 100 :)

Edit:Hmm... a Latias related name.....
would they allow the Japanese characters? ラティアス
dunnos lol

i dont want a japanese name tho, i just want somethn short simple and latias related lol

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
its a TRAP!!!!!

man good **** flame lol. u def had me confused till about half way thru day 1 of apex when me and roller were sitting at the stream tv and saw u pass by, and I SAW MUSTACHE HAIR and was like oh shiz he prankn so many ppl. lol

****it I thought I got that out.

*if self-conscious about that sort of thing*

Katamaris are pretty legit.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not saying I don't like Katamari though, KayLo!. I'm saying it because now I think she's Lee Martin every time she posts.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@ Mighty food god:How about some Dipp then? :o

What are these other pokemon doin in here?
*ignores the fact that this is sonic/lucario/yoshi/otherpeople hangout*

edit: Yeah what Ephy said!
Or....Soul Purge?
hmm

Top Bottom