• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Thin, soft face. Long hair. Short shorts with spotless legs. Not so tall.
How could there not be people confusing him for a girl...? o_O
I so called it the instant I saw him.

1) no curves... girls just need curves.
2) I am a biologist
3) I am a marketer
4) I fail (as a bio and marketer) if I can't spot these off the first glance
5) I have been traumatized by wierd drunk-a** gay and crossdressing party'ers at college. You develop laser eyes and bone-chilling intuition after moments like those.

****, LDPK beat me to it.
Too good.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just looked at the pictures, and...... fail @whoever thought that was a girl.

C'mon. You were either blind or extremely horny that day. ;;

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
So hey, since I am not good at keeping things in order outside of plain text, and I tend to lose things, I made a database for Zero Squared. I'll be maintaining it, and if it is worthy of a sticky, then let it be stickied and whatnot.

Also I thought it was a good idea because maybe some Pika that has no way to get a texture made can request it!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283456

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Well, he is certainly girlier than Werekill.

1) no curves... girls just need curves.
Asian girls don't grow breasts until they're 17 so that how everyone else got tricked.
But srsly, lol @ anyone who thought Flamey was a girl. XD

Anyways, it looks like you guys had fun at Apex. I'm really bummed I couldn't go (and couldn't make the pic as well) but I'll get a chance to do an EC tourney someday if my interest in this game doesn't completely go away. Imma rep Peachachu when I go to EC with AC who is probably lurking this thread as I write.

EDIT: Will there be a Pound5? If so when and where?

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu

M15t3R E

Smash Master

Asian girls don't grow breasts until they're 17 so that how everyone else got tricked.
But srsly, lol @ anyone who thought Flamey was a girl. XD

Anyways, it looks like you guys had fun at Apex. I'm really bummed I couldn't go (and couldn't make the pic as well) but I'll get a chance to do an EC tourney someday if my interest in this game doesn't completely go away. Imma rep Peachachu when I go to EC with AC who is probably lurking this thread as I write.

EDIT: Will there be a Pound5? If so when and where?

~de arimasu
Pound V will be in February of next year. In Arlington, VA. There's a thread for it in Tournament Listings.

*Looks like I'm heading back to my home state for the next huge Pound event*

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I just looked at the pictures, and...... fail @whoever thought that was a girl.

C'mon. You were either blind or extremely horny that day. ;;
I have to see the pictures now... XD

Does anyone want to take the matchup thread from me? I thought that I was going to be able to do it, but now that I'm working on the RP stuff, I just don't have any time to do it. :laugh:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I would take the MU thread but most discussions are so redundant and I feel like I repeat my PoV and info on a certain topic just because I missed the first posts.

On another topic (lol literally twice), here's the post w/ the trap pics on the LDG.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10926121&postcount=15761

It's probably because I know him irl, but he doesn't look very effeminate in the pics. He should have worn a scarf or accessorized a bit like he did at Winter Game Fest.

~de arimasu

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I would take the MU thread but most discussions are so redundant and I feel like I repeat my PoV and info on a certain topic just because I missed the first posts.

On another topic (lol literally twice), here's the post w/ the trap pics on the LDG.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10926121&postcount=15761

It's probably because I know him irl, but he doesn't look very effeminate in the pics. He should have worn a scarf or accessorized a bit like he did at Winter Game Fest.

~de arimasu
Yeah, same here, lol.

He looks pretty feminine in the first two, but he definitely looks like a guy in the last one. XD

+1 respect to him for shaving his legs, though. I would do that, but I don't want everyone to think that I'm gay. :urg:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lolol i thought at first but when i saw later i was like. nah no way, hes wearing a girls shirt, but is flat, dats just wrongs son. then he talked and i was like WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA me and roller were both sitting watching a match that was being straemed and us and like 2 ppl were like WOA U SAW THAT TOO HUH?! and we all had a laugh

btw tag i can come to the smash thing in oxnard

The Truth!

Smash Ace
They moved it to two weeks away, but theres one happening next week same place but as part of a difference series.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Hey Zero, once akari puts english subs on his tutorial, I can finish Leafeon. I'm gonna vertex Pika's body instead of his headband.

So it should be done in a few days or less.

For now, Imma get to recording all my replays from the tourney a few weeks ago.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I did briefly think he was a chick. But then my senses kicked in.

I can't believe I'm on break at work......at 2:20 in the morning........this is dumb...........I'm tired...................this ain't splooken.

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace
Hey Zero, once akari puts english subs on his tutorial, I can finish Leafeon. I'm gonna vertex Pika's body instead of his headband.

So it should be done in a few days or less.

For now, Imma get to recording all my replays from the tourney a few weeks ago.
Aaahh! Katakiri! big fan of your Kirby Combo video!

Anyway, I'm going to a, decently big, tournament on the 28th. And I desperetly need help on fighting Marth, Falco, and Donkey Kong... I just can't beat them.

Any advice?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

gallax

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHAHA. That dude totally looks like a chick. Especially with those short shorts. Dude either needs to work out some or cut his hair. Lolololol @ LDPK. He got mindgamed by a lucario.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Gallax, he totally doesn't.

Also, he's TRYING to be a trap.
I do commend him for ensnaring several people. Good job to Flamey. <3

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
...............no fafsa

im not..................goin to college this semester??? :(

but im going to my college town to look for a full time job...................idk how i feel about this................this is the first time ive ever taken a break from school

M15t3R E

Smash Master
For a fleeting moment I believed he was a female, and then I just wasn't sure. It's once in several blue moons that I even see somebody that makes me question their gender. He doesn't look definitively like a girl or a guy.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I want to see a good Pika play one of the Japanese smashers!

is really low on Japan's tier list, so I'm guessing there are no good pika's in Japan.
:[

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
idk how i feel about this................this is the first time ive ever taken a break from school
It sucks, but it's not the end of the world..... I've had to take plenty of breaks from school for one reason or another (some good, some bad).

The important thing is to start planning for your next semester IMMEDIATELY. Don't take it as a break to do whatever you want..... make sure to use this time to save so that you won't get to the next semester or year and still not have the money.

Also, apply for scholarships like your life depends on it. And stay in touch with your advisors and financial aid counselors.

Who is the girly person? :O
FlameWaveK or something. Some Lucario player.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Rain was watching me Pika ditto Leaf or Artemis, I forget which one. And he seemed very interested, and watched for the entirety of one match.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I'm late to the convo but I support anyone who wants to be a trap. Flamey is super cool.
(though I could tell he was a guy ♥~) Cute face dawww
Needs more traps in here.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Oh Flamewave, yeah. I'm soooooo jealous of him lol. Not fair it seems anyone with asian blood in them can get away with whatever they want :(

Top Bottom