• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hey guys!

as ussi has said (thanks so much ussi! <3) i got overdrafted a whole paycheck and i have to have 1000dolla b4 summers over to put down on my car and i need more cash to have when im at school as well. my mom took money for my car insurance out of my account without telling me and told me she did so after AX so i got a huge overdraft that wasnt even my fault ;-;

long story short now i gotta work doing alot yardwork to make up that 300 and my dad was asking how i was gonna pay for food and stuff at apex so if you guys cld give me like 5$ for the headbands thatd be awesome.

i said id do it for free b4 nd that still stands cuz u guys are my pika family <3 but any donations for them are welcomed so im not constantly sweating for cash (this also makes going to any more tourneys b4 apex realllllly hard lol, plus no good players here)

in the meantime im going to learn how to texture hack starting tonight so ill try my best to learn to mke latiaschu.

thats all from me, lost some money but i guess its no big, and thanks for being so supportive to me guys, it was nice hearing from ussi while i was at work saying all of u wld help me, even some of u i wont be seeing at apex (Zero)

you guys are great it makes me so happy im a pika!

edit: also if u send me something in the mail ill send you a pika card with a thanks in it and prob alot of ranting haha

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Anyways, I'm on a different connection now since I moved into MY BRAND NEW APARTMENT =D!!! and SWF seems to be running faster...... dunno if it's the connection or the site's just fixed or what.
Isn't this your second apartment in a year? :laugh:

Is anyone else following LeBronocalypse? Most ridiculous thing in sports I have ever seen.
Agreed. :urg:

Oh, and I just realized that I love watching Soccer on TV. I don't know why, but all the other sports are really boring when I'm not actually at the game.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
hi found the thread it may help you fz and leaf copypasta on dsi is hard?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=768.0

oh wow yay it hyperlinked and everything good luck fz and sorry to hear money woes
Wiscus, you have no idea how much I love you right now. You really don't. I forgot that place had forums to find a guide there, too.
Nobody will ever understand how I feel..

FZ, I'm gonna start messing with that texture right now.

OH MAH GOD LEBRON!
Hehe, when you think about it...I don't really follow basketball either.

bigman40

Smash Master
Think about it. A superstar player at the age of 25 listed as a free agent. You cannot deny that he's extremely good. Overhyped is merely what the press does, but when he listed as a free agent, he was bound to make a huge impact on where ever he chooses to go.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Wiscus, you have no idea how much I love you right now. You really don't. I forgot that place had forums to find a guide there, too.
Nobody will ever understand how I feel..

FZ, I'm gonna start messing with that texture right now.

OH MAH GOD LEBRON!
Hehe, when you think about it...I don't really follow basketball either.
ohs????

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee! let me know how it goes, ima eat som hotogs as a late dinner and work on learning how to make textures i wana make a pgd pika haha.
thanks for working on latiaschu leaf! <3

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
ohs????

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee! let me know how it goes, ima eat som hotogs as a late dinner and work on learning how to make textures i wana make a pgd pika haha.
thanks for working on latiaschu leaf! <3
It's no problem. I'm only sorry I tried to set up something before I knew how complicated it was...

Someone should definitely let me know when that texture is done.
I'll post some pics, it could be done tonight!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I got this last night:

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333~

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
It's no problem. I'm only sorry I tried to set up something before I knew how complicated it was...

I'll post some pics, it could be done tonight!
**** hustlin maybay???

haha. my comp doesent have photoshop, any other programs i cld use?

btw what exactly all do i need besides a phot editor program and brawlbox????

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Why?

I just changed to Jubei, why would I go to Stitch?
I love him though, he's so cute and fluffy.

Like Jubei~ <33
Besides, Jubei's the only dude I know of in recent times that scored with a witch that wasn't even of his species. He's that awesome.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
omg getting textures is gonna be so **** hard idk how im gonna figure out what goes where and make it proportionate LOL

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
**** hustlin maybay???

You need your wii modded, but that's it, I think.
I'm not sure of any other programs.

And it won't be done tonight, I don't have my wii and I don't know how to preview files in BrawlBox. I'm gonna try to find how to look at it, but I'm not sure how to yet. Otherwise, I'm not going to be able to do it accurately. :( Sorry, just a little longer. At least I've got a rough draft down...I can make it fairly detailed, if I could just see it as I worked on it.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
You need your wii modded, but that's it, I think.
I'm not sure of any other programs.

And it won't be done tonight, I don't have my wii and I don't know how to preview files in BrawlBox. I'm gonna try to find how to look at it, but I'm not sure how to yet. Otherwise, I'm not going to be able to do it accurately. :( Sorry, just a little longer. At least I've got a rough draft down...I can make it fairly detailed, if I could just see it as I worked on it.
oh i have homebrew i meant on the comp lol. im having trouble getting the pika skin file to open up, the pac files for pika are mostly thunder stuff and not that crazy pic u had out here earlier. idk its weird lol. ill prob work on it tomorrow and see if i can get anything to work as well, but its all jibbersih to me as of now lol

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
You know what, eff it. F-Zero, I want a headband, too. I know I'm not a real Pika, but......Iunno, I want one.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. well i may be able to get some materials together since some ppl arent coming to apex anymore so i cld get you one maybe. i know bigman isnt coming but he may still want his headband so yeah. what color would you like tho and ill add it to the list

and ur with kaylo so ur a pika by association lol

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Wow you guys have like the most awesomest social thread. I love the OP.

Anyways I've decided to secondary Pikachu, since he covers Link's worst matchups pretty well. Fox, Falco, Sheik and most of the other 70:30 matchups.

I don't really like Pikachu's playstyle, it's very awkward for me. He's not really one character I would normally play, but I think it'll be good to learn him.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
He's hard to get used too, takes time for Pikachu too accept you. Be sure to wear rubber gloves and have a rope to drag him around. Also a nice easy way to learn Pikachu fast is to go piss off a spearow then protect Pikachu from them and you'll have him listening to you!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi Scabe! It does take a while to get used to Pika..... and coming from a main who uses a sword, you'll probably get extremely frustrated with his lack of range/shield safety/KO power, lol. Just warning you ahead of time.

I got this last night:

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333~
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute~ I'm jealous!

Petstar is such a hard show to watch. Some of the people on there are just... x.x
I hate when pets don't do well or the routine is just bad. :urg: I know they don't give two ****s about winning, but it's still sad lol.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
LOL Ussi, great advice :bigthumbu. Also thanks Kaylo. :)

I think it'll be cool to learn a character with a completely different style to Link, at the moment I do decently with Pika, the only problem is I SD so much since I'm not use to his Up B when I go and do something risky edgeguarding. I also fail at his chaingrabs, but I only have myself to blame since I haven't practiced anything yet. :urg:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
MY GOOD CONNECTION IS BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!
*downloads a ton of crap*

Also My life as a King is aweeeesommeee

**** hustlin maybay???

Thats all you really need. You can get the http://www.getpaint.net/ or
http://www.gimp.org/

oh i have homebrew i meant on the comp lol. im having trouble getting the pika skin file to open up, the pac files for pika are mostly thunder stuff and not that crazy pic u had out here earlier. idk its weird lol. ill prob work on it tomorrow and see if i can get anything to work as well, but its all jibbersih to me as of now lol
First make sure you have a good pcs
go here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

To view the model go to -model data- 3dmodels- and right click fit pikachu(number)

There should be a preview option.

also what you want to modify is the texture data. Leave that there model data alone.
when you right click any model data you should export it and then modify it in your editor. Then you go back and right click again to replace it.

Wow you guys have like the most awesomest social thread. I love the OP.

Anyways I've decided to secondary Pikachu, since he covers Link's worst matchups pretty well. Fox, Falco, Sheik and most of the other 70:30 matchups.

I don't really like Pikachu's playstyle, it's very awkward for me. He's not really one character I would normally play, but I think it'll be good to learn him.
Omg hi Scabe ~♥

You should reach out to your inner annoying squirrel rat.

@Espy: That stich doll looks so cute and huggable :o:
You share?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
This is my main non lurking area!

I keep my spam up here. I hope you continue to use pika and post here. Some of us bite a little but were nice. (for the most part)

Also@ Earlier Photos: Those were gorgeous, thank you for posting all of these lovlies. So thats what nature looks like!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
That is way too freaking adorable. Look at its paws ♥
I want one!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I saw that first one because of ****ing RayWilliamJohnson.

I hate his show, but the video he advertises are good.

The second one is already shown x0897540382953745

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol Paul the Octopus is cooler than that attention *****'s circus. Paul can probably beat him in a fistfight out at sea too now taht he's in Miami.

Welcome aboard. feel free to look around and post and stuff. Pika will take time and your full attention to be proficient so it's a lot like playing Link. I used to main Link for low tiers.

Thats all you really need. You can get the http://www.getpaint.net/ or
http://www.gimp.org/
lol I use Gimp since this PC can't do PS anymore.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu

Top Bottom