• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Nope. It's been getting progressively better though so **** that ****. :D

My friend got less hurt in his car crash than I did falling off a bike. :/

I'm so glad he's okay though. <3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@terios:
Are you sure you still dont want to go and get it checked out? You dont want something to crop up later. Esp if was bloody and germs coulve got in! :mad:

Also just in case anyone didnt know new wiisx is out yayaya
brb playing tomba forever.

ah its running a litlle slowwww ;; ah I dont care.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I just sprained it. It's REALLY not a big deal.

He bent down to pick up his water and he almost rode off the road. He swerved and hit a large rock and flipped through the air 3 times. Then he walked out and called his mom. He has some cuts on his arms from the glass.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
He flipped 3 times and only got some cuts? O_o

I was in a car accident once where we stopped for a red light, but the car behind us didn't and crashed right into us. None of us got hurt, thankfully. We had to get a new car though >.>

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I have only been in one wreck. I thought the guy was turning faster and I bumped into him. We didn't report it or anything, it was just a small thing, and I helped him fix the trailer he had right there.

I've had lots of close calls, though.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I have only been in one wreck. I thought the guy was turning faster and I bumped into him. We didn't report it or anything, it was just a small thing, and I helped him fix the trailer he had right there.

I've had lots of close calls, though.
leaf is that montblanc????

if so awesome and ur location is awesome too haha.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPlT0_r_3Q&feature=related
dunno where but thatd be fun to play on a stage too haha

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
To view the model go to -model data- 3dmodels- and right click fit pikachu(number)

There should be a preview option.

also what you want to modify is the texture data. Leave that there model data alone.
when you right click any model data you should export it and then modify it in your editor. Then you go back and right click again to replace it.
I did this, but for some reason, all I'm getting is a bunch of blue lines and green dots...

leaf is that montblanc????

if so awesome and ur location is awesome too haha.
It's not Montblanc, but it is a moogle. I was playing some TA last night, got bored. Playing again today. :)

bigman40

Smash Master
(One) Never gonna stop tryin' to get it
(Two) Never turn my back on my city
(Three) Never let the money **** with me
(Four) I'ma never stop hollerin' at the *****es

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I did this, but for some reason, all I'm getting is a bunch of blue lines and green dots...

It's not Montblanc, but it is a moogle. I was playing some TA last night, got bored. Playing again today. :)
dunno if u know why this is happening leaf but whenev i try to go to brawl box after i dl'd all the files and .pacs for characters, i cant find this pika thing

-->>> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=768.0

like, its literaly no where under the textures part of pikas .pac all i get is senkou, spark01, tama1, and thundershine, it all sounds like pikas attack textures, why cant i find that pic cuz i need it to even make pikas texture. the only way ive found so far is to imprt an already made pika texture and work around the changes -_-

Edit: *snaps finger and thumb* i got pikas tail all white and thanks to wiscus' link to what part of pikas image colors what, im gonna have a full night ahead of me and ima try to make my latiaschu. im still brand new to this so ill try my hardest and we shall see how it comes out tonight.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
or maybe not lol its hard im having issues making pikas mouth not become all white, its like painting over his mouth and i need the mouth shadow.......
well this shld be a project hahaha

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
or maybe not lol its hard im having issues making pikas mouth not become all white, its like painting over his mouth and i need the mouth shadow.......
well this shld be a project hahaha
Yeah. I'm working on it too, I have the previews coming up now, and I'm starting to work on some colors and stuff.

All of this is pretty cool...I can't wait to actually get some stuff done.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, I shot decently in the last three rounds of Nationals, and I'm here in Oklahoma City (I think) after a loooong ride. I'm really tired.

Oh, and I just found out that a good friend of mine was in a car wreck earlier, and the doctors don't think that he's gonna make it.

How did your day go, Pikas? Mine went from average to terrible. :(

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Yeah. I'm working on it too, I have the previews coming up now, and I'm starting to work on some colors and stuff.

All of this is pretty cool...I can't wait to actually get some stuff done.
leaf do u know how to make pikas mouth the same color as the texture?
like, i wana paint pika all white but i cant seem to get rid of the yellow tint on his mouth from the og texture, how do u replace the shadow of his mouth?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
leaf do u know how to make pikas mouth the same color as the texture?
like, i wana paint pika all white but i cant seem to get rid of the yellow tint on his mouth from the og texture, how do u replace the shadow of his mouth?
I think pika's shadows are the parts in the top left, if you turn those white, I think it will go away.

Were, I really hope your friend is okay. I'm sure you friend will pull through, and I'm sorry to hear.
Mine was pretty good, APEX is 100% for me now and I'm figuring out some more texture stuff.
But now, I'm playing KH:D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Well, I shot decently in the last three rounds of Nationals, and I'm here in Oklahoma City (I think) after a loooong ride. I'm really tired.

Oh, and I just found out that a good friend of mine was in a car wreck earlier, and the doctors don't think that he's gonna make it.

How did your day go, Pikas? Mine went from average to terrible. :(
****. That sucks.

@Leaf - How's the texture coming along?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It's coming. Like I said, I'm taking a break.

I keep covering the wrong parts and she has weird random blotches over her, I can't pinpoint the exact parts of it all yet. Plus, I think it's going to be a little off in the chest, by the way the front works. I don't know if I can make a perfect blue triangle. Every other part should be perfect, as long as I take my time with it.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
That does sound horrible. I didn't see that post before because I really just read the last one.

=(

But what Stealth said. I'm sure we are all willing to listen if you need to talk.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What the hell..... sooo many people've been in car accidents lately. People drivin crazy this month.

Sorry to hear that, Were.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i hope ur friends gets thru it were :(
its tough, having to realize how fleeting life can be somtimes.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
If I said anything to try to cheer were up, I'd just sound like a cliche, but I hope it isn't too tough for you to get through. I feel sad to hear something like that happen.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ummmm movin a lil slow here but my completley white pika is done so yay! now to add the latias parts and ill let u guys see it

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Sweet. And are you using Gimp? How easy is it to work with that block thing that has pika's cheek and mouth shadow and stuff? I might want to try out textures aswell.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
well its hard lol. im using gimp but i dont have a ton of photoshop exp and gimp isnt the same i cant even find the line tool lol. i cldnt figure the pikas mouth thing out at all so what i did was take a texture of the same color and used their pika block thing that had the mouth fixed and im just working off of that

Top Bottom