• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Latias returns from the Advance generation into the treacherous grounds of the 4th generation Uber battling. In the faces of Kyogre and Palkia, she stands in their way from completely ripping apart an Uber team. With her incredible hold item, Soul Dew, Palkia’s Life Orbed Spacial Rend also fails to OHKO. Using her Speed, she can threaten an OHKO on Palkia with Dragon Pulse before Palkia delivers a finishing blow (Watch out for Choice Scarf versions). As for Kyogre, she stands without fear as its Ice Beam only does approximately 48% maximum, allowing Latias to Calm Mind and then Grass Knot or Thunder Kyogre into oblivion. With the help of Recover or Roost, Latias restores her health back into usability, and thus shines again in the battlefield, ready to take something else down. If the user is satisfied with only one offensive move, Refresh rids her of annoying status conditions like Toxic that malevolent beasts such as Fighting Arceus and Blissey enjoy inflicting on Latias, and the paralysis she might face when trying to switch into Kyogre's or Palkia's Thunder. Although Safeguard cannot stop any status she switches in on, it supports her team and keeps her safe for five turns so it is a decent alternative to Refresh. Latias can also make decent use of Substitute, although these variants of Latias are rare, and generally you will want to run the other suggested moves.

i HAVE NOT tested the pcs file out so if it has problems tell me, im gonna go try it in a few tho

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CFPR44UB

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol like pika sleepy eyed dsmash.

ill be sure to get the shiny latias pika out here once we finish testing, pika may also be angry all the time cuz idk what im doing fully yet lol

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
sry dbl post (didnt know itd be this dead)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCFFZSWW

ignore the file name it took us lotsa tries to get this **** thing working lol

as an added bonus i alos made a shiny latiaschu for any of u who love shiny latias.........cuz i do..........shes my fav pkmn and like............they moved her to ubers.........and took her from me............but im not mad.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EM4Y3LV3

i had trouble getting his eyes to work, lotsa stuff was fading in and out so i hope u dont mind but this is also uMAD pika

YOU HEAR THAT ROLLER! U MAD PIKA. YES, U MAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD

he is always mad so.............ye idc deal with it, latiaspika

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow, I don't check the social for a while & expect it to have tons of posts when I get back............. not so much tho lol.

Hi guys.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just got back from a con. Tired. Going to take a little nap.
A catnap, if you will.

Like the dood in my avy.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah...

Anyway, I'm not going to be posting in here as much for a while. The funeral is Tuesday, and his mom wants the old band to get back together and play for it.

I quit it a while back, but I'll get back together with the old members (new people plus one guy turning into a jack *** ruined it) and practice for Tuesday.

It's going to be hard to do it when Tuesday gets here, but I feel like I owe it to him.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Just got back from a con. Tired. Going to take a little nap.
A catnap, if you will.

Like the dood in my avy.
What con were you at? I didn't know about one this weekend...

FZ, that's an amazing texture! *deletes old files*

Today, I went to a wedding and my uncle gave me a camera to take pictures. My family was really impressed and I think I could get hired in the future to take video and pictures of that stuff.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
My regards to whoever has to deal with the tragedy that Were is going through. I'm sorry to hear that. ='(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike's lucky I wanted to split. He got DOUBLE of what he would've won in 2nd place.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ussi its been killing me, how do u do adair off platforms without fastfalling liek u did in that video?

Wow, I don't check the social for a while & expect it to have tons of posts when I get back............. not so much tho lol.

Hi guys.

sry dbl post (didnt know itd be this dead)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCFFZSWW

ignore the file name it took us lotsa tries to get this **** thing working lol

as an added bonus i alos made a shiny latiaschu for any of u who love shiny latias.........cuz i do..........shes my fav pkmn and like............they moved her to ubers.........and took her from me............but im not mad.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EM4Y3LV3

i had trouble getting his eyes to work, lotsa stuff was fading in and out so i hope u dont mind but this is also uMAD pika

YOU HEAR THAT ROLLER! U MAD PIKA. YES, U MAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD

he is always mad so.............ye idc deal with it, latiaspika

................................. ;-;

*crys in corner*

also me and zero are working on a clearer, better version of both shiny and reg latias, they will have th right colored eyes too. im gonna be making a latios texture tomorrow sometime too so if uve already dl'd these be ready to get better versions lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh yeah, I forgot to comment on that: Lawrence, your Latiaschu texture was pretty good for a first attempt. Once you guys fix some of the minor things, I'll probably download & use it. =D

Pika don't have many great textures. :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, by "use" I mean actually have in my textures.

I always use Killachu! Unless I get stuck with red or green team in dubs. :mad:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Good choco morning (ok afternoon w/e) Pika boards!

*Catches Latias with a POKEBALL*

How is everyone today?

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Good choco morning (ok afternoon w/e) Pika boards!

*Catches Latias with a POKEBALL*

How is everyone today?

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu
*smacks auto*

no. u cant have her. first ubers takes her from me, then you?

*steals pokeball*

also zeros making some good adjustments to latias latios and shiny latias atm, shld be released soon, he has pics.

me and zero are also starting a texture team called Zero Squared so we can be the pika boards official pika texture makers! next we are tackling hamtaro, kushi kushi

Top Bottom