• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
We should discuss Ally after this :bee:
Phear texted me from EVO yesterday.
Ally lost to mikehaze yesterday (yay!) MoJoe beat Havok (WTF!? noo!) and Hall beat Lain (mixed reaction.)
EDIT:Apparently Z didnt enter EVO.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thanks for the EVO updates, guys.

Ussi, don't be bitter just because I gave you a minus. =X

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
the 3 matches I did that won or got you to the last stock. And they didn't use a character I have to be so precise against. Zelda isn't a laggy character so trying anything with wifi lag won't work and got me u/fsmashed.

EDIT: oh hell with it! I blame me for just getting back to wifi now. Wanna do another round of Zelda vs Pika now an see how I do? (sometime not now or today)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Ussi: The reason why it worked was because instead of standing there and reflecting all day (which would have worked since you just... stayed at the other end of the stage and didn't even try to approach -- in fact, it did work on Smashville for the ~30 seconds I did it), I started trying to perfect shield all the jolts in lag, lol. I figured if you weren't being productive, I might as well use my time to practice something.

Besides that, the tests are supposed to show how well you can play Pika, not how fast you can press the B button. You can retest whenever you want.... I probably won't be able to play today, but tomorrow (Monday) I'll try to get on sometime in the evening.

Lolol @the thread title.

@Gallax: Calm yourself and post your facts. Xiivi's obviously just messing with you, lol. Are all people in FL this uptight? x.x

EDIT:

Pikas are high tier on the Sexiness Tier List: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241787

Top Bottom