• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Hmm. We were going to give you Boss, Bear, but Ephy took it. Also Stealth was supposed to be Oxnard.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I want Pashmina. I named my favorite Absol Pashmina. <3

Or whoever the prettiest hamster is.

My sister used to watch Hamtaro all the time....

gallax

Smash Hero
**** you all. (except for stealth and ussi) i jsut cant believe that you all are such ***holes. i was really looking forwards to that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
? Is this about the title of the thread ?
Gallax being pissed? Yes.

The hamsters? No, lol. I don't even know what's it's about, but they're cute, so I wanted one. =X

Also, @Kenny: Click is coming on at 4..... I'm gonna give it another chance since there's nothing else on then. x.o

gallax

Smash Hero
just go ahead and skip me. im not in the mood to post any facts. let the ******* sonic post his facts.

btw just to let you guys know you all wouldnt let me post anything till esam was done with his(after he said he ws leaving the community for god knows how long) then i get 24 hours to post on the day that i have a tourney and i get skipped. really kool guys. make me feel like complete ****.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
just go ahead and skip me. im not in the mood to post any facts. let the ******* sonic post his facts.

btw just to let you guys know you all wouldnt let me post anything till esam was done with his(after he said he ws leaving the community for god knows how long) then i get 24 hours to post on the day that i have a tourney and i get skipped. really kool guys. make me feel like complete ****.
THE TITLE WAS A JOKE.

You didn't get skipped, Xiivi was just being funny with the reference to Terios being Sonic and you being too slow since we kept asking for your facts. Calm the eff down and stop being so dramatic.

Also, stop insulting everybody. It must be a FL thing to call everyone in the immediate area *******s and ****s just because you're unhappy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Omg. The title is a joke. Just post the facts already. @_@

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
If you posted the facts right now, we wouldn't have to wait, and we can't skip you! =o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I vote that we skip him and stop feeding his need for attention.

I'm sorry, I hate whining. x.x Gallax, I <3 you, but this is just ridiculous, lol.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and agree with Kaylo.

Gallax, it was a joke. Pretty much everyone got the joke but you. No one was gonna skip you, but since you decided to take this the wrong way for no reason, you should just get re-shuffled and chosen later.

Wow, all this drama over a couple facts. Lol

The Truth!

Smash Ace
God dang, some of you just don't know when to stop. If you just ignored the tantrums and stopped egging him there wouldn't be a problem.

Gallax please be the bigger person here, calm your nerves and just post your facts. If not youre punishing everyone in here including stealth and ussi for something a few people did. Don't be that person. Also leave terios alone, he's been the nicest one to you and has even held off posting his fact just so you could post yours.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
God dang, some of you just don't know when to stop. If you just ignored the tantrums and stopped egging him there wouldn't be a problem.

Gallax please be the bigger person here, calm your nerves and just post your facts. If not youre punishing everyone in here including stealth and ussi for something a few people did. Don't be that person. Also leave terios alone, he's been the nicest one to you and has even held off posting his fact just so you could post yours.
Gallax is 20 years old, Tag. He's not a baby.... he can handle himself without you jumping in and telling us big bad bullies to stop picking on him, lol. We didn't do anything but try to explain to him that we were joking. He just didn't get the joke.

Also, no one's being punished. If I don't see his facts, I don't think I'll shed any tears.

EDIT: I'm going to add that the joke was changing the title of a thread on a video gaming forum. It's not that serious.

Top Bottom