• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
It's fine. I've been fairly busy myself. I most likely won't be back home until about 11 since I have to try to finish editing these videos before tomorrow. Is that good, and does it work for Gallax and Prime?
I can do it tonight.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Terios Facts

Terios is very bad at picking characters in games. Bordering on maining everyone in every fighting game.
Terios' favorite colors are red, black, blue and green.
Terios was big into Sonic during Genesis but then ignored his existance til he got SA2B with his cube in 2002/3? He then pretty much exclusively played Final Fantasy, MGS and Pokemon until SA2B. (Notice a correlation with my mains? ^_^)
Terios has mained/seconded Pikachu in every smash.
Terios loves the drums.
Terios loves metal/rock music.
Terios calls himself a gamer but doesn't actually play that many games outside of smash anymore...
Terios recently quit WoW. Didn't seem like a big deal... :/
Terios' favorite food is tacos and drink is Dr Pepper. He considers this the perfect meal combo.
Terios' gave up soda but will still drink Dr Pepper on occassion.
Terios has a cat his friends have force named X'aqiz (Zay-Quiz)
Terios has a lot of black clothes.
Terios has a lot of clothes with skulls.
Despite being mostly metal Terios secretly love Jpop
Terios is annoyed with typing his tag out and finally figured out to CtrlV it.
Terios feels like an idiot
Terios is 21 and lives in the same state as KayLo. <3
Terios' real name is Michael but he hates it.
Terios has no idea if he's using those ' correctly
Terios is more like Stan than bigman
Terios isn't as flirtatious in real life as he is on the internet. Like...not at ALL.
Terios is actually crazy shy
Terios has trouble looking people in the face
Terios hates the way he looks. :/
Terios has done nothing since high school so he's looking into online college for.... probably computer tech. He also is learning Japanese from audio while at work with...rather mediocre results. Mostly due to commitment... :/
Terios plays tennis with his friends sometimes. Even though he sucks.
Terios has 4 sisters and one brother
Terios' keyboard is messed up and he hasn't bought a new one. This makes typing facts annoying. ESPECIALLY since his cat keeps attacking his keyboard.
Terios is surprised at how easy this is
Terios has realized that he's really boring. :/
Terios loves the ^_^ face
Terios used to play YGO competitively but stopped cause he got kicked out of a tourney for arguing with a ref(I was right btw. They errata'd the card later. Jerks T_T)
Terios has a 360, Wii and PS3 but only has MGS4 and uses the PS3 exclusively for movies.
Terios will try to post a picture if he can borrow his sisters camera/gets around to getting a camera phone.
Terios is a big fan of Anthers and him and Stealth were the main reason I came back to Pika.
Terios was sad when Anther dropped Sonic. T_T
Terios loves webcomics and cartoons
Terios is an idiot
Terios can't think of anything else to say....

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
BIG money sink. I barely played. A year and a half in and I had a 61 a 55 and a 65. And the 65 STARTED at 55 as it was a DK. For those who don't know I have friends that do that in 2 weeks. I was paying NOT to play. Great marketing really. :/ It was more a chat room since I only started playing cause I liked hanging with my friends. But I have IRL friends that don't require repetitive grinding.

gallax

Smash Hero
WoW can be addicting. never played though. i have a friend who does that and its like crack.

i made a list of the toughest matchups. this is at high levels of play. not for the mediocre. i can be a good lucas with pika. but at a level where the lucas has experience and it a top palyer, lucas is a biatch. just an example.

gallax

Smash Hero
i wish i couold have shown you that video of me vs galleon. i worked so freaking hard and got two stocked. it was ridiculous. without that psi magnet its our favor. but that thing is crazy. you cant punish it and it super fast. not only that, the way galleon moved it was intense. i can handle nair>ftilt/jab. but i have no ideo what else he was pulling. i also got dair'd>dtilt lock last stock.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Those with Ham avis will be given special treatment in respect to how quickly their discussion comes up. ;)

Also massive update to the OP.

gallax

Smash Hero
stealth's willbe like this:

stealth likes to eat
stealth favorite food is chicken
steath tried playdough once and it tasted terrible
if stealth could try any food in the world it would be russian food
stealths last name has a food origin

etc...
l

Stealth Raptor