• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh we all come back eventually. Family and all.

Welcome back Saph and Fizzy, and happy bday Stealth.

Been a minute since I've done pushups. I don't remember my record, just that it's more than 10 and not absurdly high besides.

Thor

Smash Champion
If it really is Stealth's b-day, why has PGD title not changed? I'm offended on Stealth's behalf.

I assume this is where I get insulted/made fun of for wanting to honor his birthday with a thread title change...

Vale

Smash Ace
the title hasn't been changed in order to honor stealth's stealth.

in other news, the mewtwo nerf train is potentially coming around in p:m and I don't like it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
P:M still sucks. More than ever with every update. Like SF4. And Michael Bay's Transformers.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Whoa whoa whoa.

You mean to tell me people are having trouble balancing a game with no prior history of game design?

Well **** me and call me Sally.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Its funny to me how 3 years ago i cared about smash so much and now i couldnt care less. Like, even the fact that smash 4 is coming out is like ok cool, whatever. Is this what growing up feels like?

I think its time for an avatar change, I like never play twitch.

Note: Hating on prime seems to be a hobby, although its hard to do that when his Quinn carried the 4 inchers.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The feud is real. Hatred is more like a career. They'd make a duo for that discontinued Friend or Foe game show.

Never heard of a Quinn before. Is it Valor's pet? Valor is my favorite champion.

Well **** me and call me Sally.
Is that K Prime's pet name for you for when he does?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
And she completely forgot about mine this year so, what are the chances.
It's not a big deal anyway. At least I tell myself it isn't....

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the easiest matchups are the hardest ones sometimes because you feel like **** if you lose the matchup. I was always awful at the falco mu because falcos played so much differnetly due to not wanting to get CG'd. They know the MU well because its their worst, for us its like oh it easy just CG. Idk, i get on the feel train when it comes to losing to MU's that are supposed to be really easy for us.

Furthermore im really amazed at the amount of stuff we let thor get away with saying sometimes lol. Id bring out the retort if i was targeted like that.

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Kendall's probably hungover from post-SKTAR drinking, 'cause she hasn't posted any of our pictures on FB yet either. I assume she had to drink heavily in order to make it through a night without my comforting presence. I'm afraid I tend to have that effect on the people I'm close to. After all, parting is such sweet sorrow, and doubly so when I'm involved.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Prime doesn't need a retort anymore than a lion needs shoo away a fly. Besides, if that jab had any power behind it I'd have already lit him up before the digital ink dried.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Steaaaaalth, my bad, I was still getting settled post-SKTAR. ;_____; I gotchu on FB tho, belated happy bday pikadaddy!
...not sure if that's a Moderator reference or a menses reference....
Lmao, it's what Fuu calls the mods.

EDIT because I skimmed:
@Kyo: I don't even know when your bday is, man. :c I usually go by FB or if someone mentions it.
@Bobby: We actually did drink more as SOON as we got back lol. Today is my first Day of Rest since SKTAR. ;;

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Maaaaaaaaaan said:
Prime doesn't need a retort anymore than a lion needs shoo away a fly. Besides, if that jab had any power behind it I'd have already lit him up before the digital ink dried.
You call me a fly? You flatter me!

Thanks for fixing title so that we can honor Stealth's birthday - although it did indeed sneak by KayLo! so I appreciate Vale's insight into the matter.

Phoenix Lord' said:
After all, parting is such sweet sorrow, and doubly so when I'm involved.
If you're trying to make me laugh, it worked.

Last edited:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Technically it didn't sneak by, I just wasn't online to post. But po-ta-to, po-tah-to. Stealf knows I still <3 him one of the most.

Thor

Smash Champion
Maaaaaaaaaan said:
He's becoming sentient. He's learned sarcasm... A most human emotion.
Actually, a bunch of people I know say I'm really sarcastic in real life, it's just that everything goes to hell when I have to try to read it instead of hear it.

Or maybe this is you being sarcastic again (see? really is a problem for me...)

I'm also probably significantly lower than a fly.

I also have immense pity for people who have to play either side of a CG-determined MU - one side is like "I can't handle this, I'm not used to being treated like ICs!" and the other is like "Oh **** I can't just split them up, I need to be even lamer than playing versus ICs!"

KayLo! said:
He's learning faster than most tbh.
I can only hope...

In other news, I got a fever today, accompanied with a sore throat and achy limbs. I hope most people are feeling better than I.

Last edited:
Top Bottom