• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
my crap for crap phone didnt even post them so youve been saved.

well kinda, because im just gonna post them now

i really need to remember how to collapse stuff

I also dont really understand the pony craze much, i just did this because a friend of mine said i should lol. the show has good morals and stuff though i think, so it makes sense that people would like it

Scatz

Smash Champion
For a second, you had me a little scared there FZ. I had saw this on your FB this morning, and got me wondering...

PZ

Smash Lord
TV has no appeal to me when I learned that entertainment always or must surpass itself to stay good. Games are the same way but at least I am doing something while being being entertained.
Kudos to Lv. 9 Ganon! <3

FZ...halloween costume too much win but when are I or what art thou?

PZ

Smash Lord
@ Angiance Angiance I tried to help carry engine up onto the shed platform I guess you could say but the engine tilted over on my side and I didn't want it to drop like an idiot.
Who am I? I am a man...but I so weak... Ended up scraping part of my right arm and removing a small amount of skin on my left palm and first finger on my right hand.

I wish I could have gone to apex now that I saw Martin luther king's birthday is a holiday for my school but then again im not much of a traveler unless I can think of other things I can do while there.

EDIT: Scratch that...its only a cut on the left palm.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Mission?? To off me by heart attack?!

I see how it is, y'all some cruel mother****ers.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
my crap for crap phone didnt even post them so youve been saved.

well kinda, because im just gonna post them now

i really need to remember how to collapse stuff

I also dont really understand the pony craze much, i just did this because a friend of mine said i should lol. the show has good morals and stuff though i think, so it makes sense that people would like it

"Its not like I actually like ponies or anything! Baka!"

Nice sig, Kaylo

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
as opposed to throwing them or just not even entering them whatsoever?
I read that this year's Apex was an exceptionally poorly run tourney. I'm sure everyone played pools but like the venue couldn't handle the amount of people there and matches took forever to be played.

Top Bottom