• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Thor

Smash Champion
Happy new year. Also glad to see we haven't offended any non-Christian Pikachus out there (no Jewish or Muslim Pikachu rage thankfully).

Also I'm still bad at this game but I got a pair of new controllers for Christmas. Since tons of people in MN play Melee and not many play Brawl I've been working on my Melee tech skill. Hope I'm not lame for playing more Melee these days.

Good fortune to you all And go kick some *** at Apex for those of you who will be in attendance!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Cooked, drank, hung out, watched the ball drop/Philly fireworks, just had a good time in general. The only bad part of the night was my best friend dropping her iPhone in the toilet, lol.

Also, my thread options menu disappeared, so I guess that means it's Christmas in here forever! :colorful:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Cousin's house, brought speakers, blasted electronic dance music, took 5 shots of citron vodka, showed the party the dance of the Beros for 7 songs, threw up in the toilet from exhaustion, came back out for 5 more songs, packed up the speakers and music, crashed at another cousin's house.

After 20 years of fireworks, I just don't have the same attention span for it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I slept for New years then decided at the last minute to go out and drink. Project M for 7 hours with maybe 4 shots worth of jagermeister in a cup with cola, kinda gud end of 2013.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah, was just 4 melee people with one of em out of commission and made a mess of Nike's carpet already by the time I got there. So a few hours of singles and them thinking I was a bretty gud P:M Yoshi den the next few hours being doubles.
One of the people there was literally a portable bar, I could not count the amount of bottles he brought with him.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I watched a movie called "Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead." Japanese movie that was so ****ing weird but because I was desensitized to oddities due to internet (specific one but i don't like mentioning it for people that don't know) I was laughing while everybody else in the room was disgusted. Well...2 other people weren't disgusted. It was awesome.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm really mad that my imagination got ahold of that movie title.

Does this make us madbros?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I got into an argument about heteronormality with some drunk ***** who kept calling me a ***. Hanging out with my brother was nice though.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If you don't feel like travelling, you could always poke Espy with a stick.

Does pretty well for me.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I tried to find the scene from Babel (one of my favorite films) where the American kid tells Gael Garcia's character that his mom says that Mexico is dangerous and Garcia's character replies with "yeah dude, it's full of Mexicans" but couldn't find it. I owe you a MexiCoke, Bobby.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByeSiH_NuW8
Around the 30 second mark.

Last edited:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I wanna know what everybody got for Christmas (or Hanukkah, etc.).

Personally, just got lots of money for bills and ****, plus some stocking stuffers. Not particularly exciting, but definitely needed. ;;

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
A new windbreaker, a plain gray beanie, a reversible monster beanie, a new pair of shoes, a dozen-odd shirts, a wallet, an auto emergency kit, all the feelies from the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition, and the absolute fluffiest blanket in existence.

And Farkle.

Still have a few friends I haven't hung with. Might have more inbound, might not. I think the time I've had with family and friends so far has been the best gift, though, since I didn't expect to get it this year.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
never really got the appeal of getting wasted.
Late reply, but the appeal can be more directed towards others when someone gets wasted/#turnup.

Here's an example of what happened with a friend that got #turnup during new years eve:
http://prntscr.com/2gbgau

It truly was appealing.

I wanna know what everybody got for Christmas (or Hanukkah, etc.).

Personally, just got lots of money for bills and ****, plus some stocking stuffers. Not particularly exciting, but definitely needed. ;;
Some 3ds games, latest seasons of the simpsons and futurama on dvd, some money, a Luna drawing from my sister, and Snow Day Ziggs skin =3.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's more along with the friends you waste with.
I think it was when you were talking with Urbz and started trying to find the black smiley/emoji
Though I am salty that I threw up when I had no reason not to, but I just kept dancing.

For Christmas I got a sweater, a shirt, a long sleeve, a wallet, and a modest amount of cash that was combined with graduation money presents.
I'd like to count dessert as presents. Sweet, savory cheesecake tarts, jello, and fruit salad. Missed out on sweet meat though.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
For Christmas, I got a legit job that pays a lot and let me get a new car, phone, every other thing I wanted, and I'm moving this month.
It was a good Christmas.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It's in a construction yard, I just help out where I'm needed/work on bigger jobs when they need people on them. A lot of it is standing around and waiting for someone to move a big crane over to where I'm at, or picking up trash or stuff like that. It's awful outside work and I hate having to do that, but it makes money to get things turned around and going, and I'm off earlier Friday with weekends off which will be great when Smash 4 comes out.

PZ

Smash Lord
Very nice leaf! That sounds like you got everything covered for the year and maybe beyond. Do you plan on changing jobs though?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Eventually, I'll get a different job, or at least promoted in the company to something I'd like better. But for now I'm content with what I have, it's not too bad.

PZ

Smash Lord
How's my avatar? I wanted a good one of Run from To Love-Ru but I don't know if this one is alright besides that Noragami is a cool anime.

Top Bottom