• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
id ask for the skype group since leaf and i are starting to play together and PG and i already do, but im in the pony xat enough that ill just get it there lol.

also hi sincey! <3

also, just as a note I have a spot on the leaderboards for OoT MST runs now, so yea go me and stuff

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What kind of birthday present would you guys get for your girlfriend?
Depends -- about how long have you been together? (Trust me, it's possible to go too big if the relationship is still new.)

Flowers 2gud.
Ugh. It's so painful to get flowers and/or chocolate when you're in the minority of girls who don't like either. Faking a genuine thank you is hard as ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Do something every human being can appreciate. Take her out to roam the town. Go to whatever place you see that catches your interest. :applejack:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
thx for the suggestions, I may take up Espy's offer. I'm also getting her a heartless plushie and a card, she loves KH stuff so I'm sure she will like it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Top Bottom