• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

since

Smash Journeyman
I'm also a ****ing amazing Arwing pilot when I'm drunk.

Come at me bros

AND the best Kid Icarus player, prob in the world
Where you at.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I once joined a guild on an mmo and it had more girls than guys o__o than guys (on the ventrilo server they had is where i confirmed that) it was a small guild (like 8 people in a closed beta)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I once joined an irc channel that had more girls than guys

I was the owner and also the only person in the channel

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I dunno man, Alcohol + Arwing pilot + KI sounds like it can be greater than Leaf., but I'd like to see him try.

since

Smash Journeyman

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Damn shame that you're pulling yourself in both directions.
I'm pro-choice on the whole deal myself. Sounds like you're 'choice for others, but not for yourself, honestly.

Not telling anyone about this can only make you feel worse about it though. You should probably reconsider keeping it a secret. You're gonna look like a damn fool if someone were to find out. :applejack:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I asked about that. They've had sex, but always with condoms, and none had broken so far as she knew.
Well statistically you seem more likely with your broken condemn, but it could be a late reading cause condoms aren't 100%

She's pro-choice. I have always been really on the fence about that whole thing. I can always argue myself down from either position. The problem is that it's two entirely different facets of the issue that each side (pro life/pro choice) are arguing, and nearly everyone is inherently in favor of both. The question is which aspect of the issue is more important in your world view. And that's tricky.

What do you do when life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness pull you in different directions..
If i picked a side, i'd be pro-choice, but usually opt for the baby.

Anywho. She says she's getting an abortion. And is acting really rational and unemotional about the whole thing.
She's probably holding a front up to not make it worse. It's probably hurting her worse than you since an abortion really has a bad toll on the body.
Me on the other hand.

I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop dreaming about it. I can't stop wondering whether this is the right move. Whether I could/should even change the direction things are heading if I wanted to.

It's affecting my diet. It's affecting my sleep schedule. It's affecting my school work.

My mind is all over the place. No road seems like the right one to traverse. Every decision seems more wrong than the last.

Her having a boyfriend, and me having stronger feelings for another girl only complicates things more.

I didn't think I would get bothered this much. I thought it would be simple. Oh. She'll just get an abortion if that happens.. Whatever. It's not like I'm going to have a kid right now. It's not like she is. It's not like she's going to just leave her boyfriend, leave school, and start a family with me at the drop of a hat.

But now there's this thing growing inside her. My progeny. Hers. And now I'm going to just stop it from having a chance at a life. Or she is. Or we are.

I keep looking at people I walk past and think to myself, "What if that girl's parents had an abortion?"

It's completely irrational. And almost silly. But I can't stop thinking like that.

Nothing's ever had an affect even remotely close to this magnitude on me before.

I can't talk to my parents about this. I can't talk to my sister. I don't want to add to the mother's problems. I can't talk about this with the girl I care the most about. I feel too terrible to go anywhere near a priest, church, or any Christian friends.

I don't even.
Sounds like you weren't ready for the consequence of sex, not to sound condescending but just what it looks like.

As for looking for people to talk to.. I'm not Christian so you don't have to worry :D Though i don't think i'll be good at it, i can still listen

I missed my first class today because I was in the midst of a nightmare. Defending some girl having a baby in some kind of fortress from a band of medieval knight-like attackers.
That dream sounds epic if you just focus on the fighting a band of medieval knights.

since

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll just agree to start food court. Probably the best starter, AND food after? Perfect.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Sounds like you weren't ready for the consequence of sex, not to sound condescending but just what it looks like.
To be fair, nobody is really ready for that until they've gone through it.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Woah, somehow missed the whole you-are-the-father thing last time I posted. That blows, Roller.

All I can say is good luck, keep it together, and I'm praying for you that this girl really is sane. You seem to be handling it fairly well so far though.... it'd be more troubling if you weren't freaking out a little.

----

In other news:

Welcome, Megan! I'm with Doll -- def nice to have more girls around. Gotta keep these boys in check. :mad:

That's just creepsy. In 10 years, nobody's gonna have any goddamn privacy.

it's like I'm really reading bash.org
These guys are big fat meanies. ;__________; They bully me when I'm so nice to everyone and never say anything rude......

:smirk:

since

Smash Journeyman
It's a stage hazard. But the thing about the stage hazards in Food Court is that they aren't that bad. There is a nice, open area and as long as we don't use items then it's fine.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
There is a small chance that food could get thrown at us mid-battle, and if it does since is free to eat as much of it as he wants. It won't do him any good though, not against me.

Top Bottom