• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yep

sorry for all you pikas that were watching the kansas tourney live stream and got to enjoy a couple hours of me timing people out looooool ill take losing to mjg though

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
How is the japanese scene looking like after Apex? I've been wondering if Otori been defending his best in the world title.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Birthday!

Finally 18 now. It's tourney a go go time now. Now to continue training for SRT so I can eliminate Otori. ;.
Happy Birthday Volt_Storm_7! =)

How is the japanese scene looking like after Apex? I've been wondering if Otori been defending his best in the world title.
I've just been viewing the Smash videos from Japan from YouTube. I do check the Japanese Video matches in the general section to see how specific players are doing.

Sarienttooooo, where you at so I can get to ya? I wanna go to Japan too.
You'd have to fly to San Diego, California first since I'll be taking transfer leave until the 6th of April before I fly to Japan on that day. =P

Scatz

Smash Champion
I played dittos with Esam and my Pika is butt (already knew though). Dunno what much I can do to improve him, but w/e.

Also, hi folks. :o

Scatz

Smash Champion
Meh, it's cool. Esam is really good at punishing. Plus, he knows how to condition really well. Both of those qualities I'm lacking in (especially with Pika). Besides, we were having fun talking the entire time anyways :)

SCOOTALOO!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't exactly know HOW I condition people...I just kinda do it.

Also, the only color I DON'T like is Goggles. IDK why really...

You are still mad fun to chill with :3 and my Yoshi da bess.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Really, a 'chu goes off to play just a little Dwarf Fortress and then this happens.

Just know that they KNOW the REAL time.
But time is relative.
Time is whose relative?
Your face!

*Pours water on your face*
I gotta stop missing the good stuff.

In no particular order:

I should make an OC too.
Second. Been thinking of making an OC 'chu for avatar purposes, since I can't find exactly what I want already out there.

Birthday!

Finally 18 now. It's tourney a go go time now. Now to continue training for SRT so I can eliminate Otori. ;.
Happy b-day, Volt. May you kick lots of ***.

GoggleChus are the only good Chus.
And suddenly I'm entirely alright with you. Well done, Phoenix.

bandannachu for life. ALL GOGGLES CAN GO TO HELLLLLLL
And suddenly NO YOU.

Truckerchu
Everything else is arse
(goggles and naked are actually OK)
So if you bother to roll over that spoiler, we see only one 'chu remains arse - bandanachu.

I'm okay with that assessment.

Melee's green hat 'chu was the best 'chu. Rest well little green warrior.

PZ

Smash Lord
I missed alot...well Happy Birthday volt!

I played as pika alot today. I feel great to have played alot of good players yesterday n to today.

Top Bottom