• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Phoenix Lord: I don't have a good Pikachu
But you said you were gonna use your bad Pikachu. That distinction makes it sound like you have a good Pikachu (or at the very least, a better Pikachu) in reserve, which is why I was confused over you not using it instead. This could all have been avoided if you had phrased it differently, like saying, "I'm going to use the one Pikachu I have, he is lackluster in comparison to better Pikachus which I do not have". See? Rolls right off the fingers. When typing, though, not when reading it out loud. That wouldn't make sense.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I guess there's just two kinds of people, Mister Phoenix: truckerchus, and non truckerchus. It's rather obvious which category you fit into.

EDIT: Have a nice day.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
when i played in tourneys i was gogglechu and bandana chu interchangeably depending on how i felt, until i realized truckerchu was just much better, and hes a shiny pika. honeslty i have custom chus since i hack tho so i dont really care what chu i use unless its on a reg wii then i def use trucker

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Goggles all the way.

Worst case, if someone beats me to goggles, I'll use bandana. Usually fast enough on the draw, though.

Top Bottom