• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

EthereaL

Smash Journeyman
redfeatherraven said:
I feel as if this picture went largely unappreciated.

Also, my Valentines day went very well! I had to work until 7, but we still managed to get away for a while and spend the evening together! :)

:phone:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
pikachu because he wont whine about things when i forget them and dosent argue about little stupid stuff like what i meant when i said "lets go to the gym"

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Who wouldnt want the actual pikachu?
I hot chick dressed as one isnt nearly as cute.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Definitely a real Pikachu. That's gotta be way better than using a dog to pick up chicks.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
No, we appreciated it just fine. We just did it last year when the picture was originally drawn.
Much as I am obliged on the love, EthereaL, I'm inclined to agree with this assessment. Other pikas would have a long memory of something like this - a fact I'm not generally privy to, being fairly new.

Of course this also means that I'm agreeing with Phoenix, and I'm unsure what to think about that.

The toughest of choices
Apparently not.

Real pikachu: 8
Pika-girl: 0

The toughest of choices: a fish, or a goddamn fishing trawler.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
pikachu because he wont whine about things when i forget them and dosent argue about little stupid stuff like what i meant when i said "lets go to the gym"
This last part made me lol pretty hard.

But srsly, dude makes a great point with this post.

EDIT: Besides once you undress the hot chick dressed up as a Pikachu she's just a hot chick. Those are everywhere!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If it was something like a charizard or gyarados I would choose it over the girl, but Pikachu isn't good enough.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Honestly, having a cute pet really doesn't get you *****es...I mean it is a conversation starter, but ANYTHING is a conversation starter.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I am unsure of most of your sexualities....
Or perhaps life has demoralised us to the point where we don't see ourselves having a shot with Pikaboobs up there anyway, so we're choosing the safer option while hoping that we'll meet someone more within our league with his help. And Pikachu's cuter, too.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why do people spell words like "realized" and "Demoralized" with S instead of Z? How the **** does that make any sense? Realised is not a word and neither is Demoralised.

***** ITS A CHOICE OF WHICH ONE YOU HAVE, IT IS ASSUMED THAT YOU CAN GET IT! Otherwise Pikachu is 0% option because Pokemon don't exist while the girl we still have SOME chance with because she is actually real.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd want a real pikachu. Easier to show off without being smug about it. Also much more useful as a back up power source.

Also cause the girl in the pic is not a girl i could date anyways. Well if the concept of the question remains the same then i'd still pick Pikachu because i'd rather a girl cosplay as Youmu or some other anime girl.

Top Bottom