• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Cassio

Smash Master
I started reading this thread as if it were a sitcom. ESAM, Phoenix, Red and Stealth are the main characters. I am extremely entertained....work is boring, lol.

Edit: also I love this quote, "Real Pikachu.... *****s love pickacu's"

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
NO NO **** RELIGIOUS DEBATES THEY ALL SUCK AND ALL WE DO IS CALL EACH OTHER IDIOTS

I don't need that to call all of you idiots~

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm with esam, i'd rather avoid a debate that relies on a person's beliefs. You remember 08 character MU discussions?

If you truly want to believe in something, you'll do that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, constant fairs, dsmashes, and B attacks seems to go quite well for me on ICs. The thing is, it's never safe to roll.

---
And on religion, it is fairly hard to believe in stuff. So I'm not christian, athiest, or whatever....

I do find interest in karma though...

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
NO NO **** RELIGIOUS DEBATES THEY ALL SUCK AND ALL WE DO IS CALL EACH OTHER IDIOTS

I don't need that to call all of you idiots~
tis a shame, it could have been a grand ol time.

we should bring back the topic of spanking, THAT was a cluster**** and a half.

also.......favorite pokemon?

also someone change the title its old as balls, name it like "i mean VENUSAUR"

also no hate on religion btdubs, its cool

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What kind of spanking? Like....for punishing little kids?

Also, favorite pokemon would probably have to be...Gyarados. Mostly because of that one comic where the dude is ostracized for not being a pokemon trainer and finds a magikarp and bludgeons other Pokemon with it?

Cassio

Smash Master
The two taboo subjects, religion and politics. Although politics is hard to avoid when the Republican Primary's turned into a circus.

Id say pika is probably my favorite pokemon, but me and pika go way back.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
What kind of spanking? Like....for punishing little kids?

Also, favorite pokemon would probably have to be...Gyarados. Mostly because of that one comic where the dude is ostracized for not being a pokemon trainer and finds a magikarp and bludgeons other Pokemon with it?
that comic is too good i remeber that **** lol

and its spanking as a form of punishment. it would bring back a lot of bad stuff again since again everyone here is going to talk off experience and opinion rather than the scientific peer reviewed studies and facts i brought in last time, tis how it goes lol

edit: @TAG: jesus christ what a cluster**** the GOP is this time lol. i remember obama saying, in response to what he will be doing for his campaign, that he will simply run clips of the republicans talking

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I haven't had any experiences with spanking so...I guess I would just sit here and watch

popcorn.gif

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I haven't had any experiences with spanking so...I guess I would just sit here and watch

popcorn.gif
sadly, i will abstain from it since last time i was one of the only dissenters on the issue. we cld instead talk about how your brothers tag reminds me of an amazing breakfast treat from mcdonalds

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Spanking should stop once the kid is like 16+

After that, you lecture them for 30 minutes every single time. They will stop to not get lectured.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You guys need to kill two birds with one stone:

A female Pikachu. Evolve it into Raichu.
Ba-da-boom. :applejack:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I never did anything too bad so I didn't get spanked or lectured very much. Hell, my dad just rants sometimes about random ****. I think the worst thing I did was like...walk home when I wasn't supposed to and my parents flipped a **** because I 'went missing'

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Some notes of the last few pages:

Maybe I'd take the chick if she was a Lapras

I say we have a debate on religious debates

Hippies suck

I'm gonna spank my kids and you can't stop me

Espy, that's sick.

40ppp is the true master race

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay, you chose original so there wouldn't be so many posts in each page.
But I chose 40ppp because not only I don't get to turn a single page every 2 minutes, I get to know what's was going on without turning back a few more pages, and it's much more compatible for me overall.

Eh?

Top Bottom