• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So instead of sleep we can just use E-Tanks then, right? And why are we Mavericks and not Reploids? I don't want to be a Maverick.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth, you only say that because you can't lucid dream. :p For me, sleep is temporarily living in a world that I can create & control how I see fit. It's pretty ****ing awesome.

(& Ussi, you were totally serious.)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I wish i could control my dreams. I mean i do subconsciously (everything i think will happen, does happen) but i remember i tried dreaming up a harem before when i "gained" control of my dream (Lets just say I had a wish granting crystal so i was making everything i want happen in my dream so i wish for a harem but instead brings my parents in and I get scolded >_>)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I could, I'd avoid sleep as much as possible.
At the same time, it feels friggin' wonderful because I need it, so that's good too.

But now I won't be able to think of sleep without hearing the E-Tank fill up sound effect.
Or the Pokemon Center chime. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
you just need to enhance your body like X with one of dem hidden capsules, so your bar slowly refills by standing still.
But wouldn't that just be the same as sleeping? After all, we'd be staying motionless for a long period of time to recover energy. E-Tanks and Sub-Tanks are the much faster way to go about this.

We should all become cyborgs so we just run on electricity so the bar will be literal

(no i'm not serious)
I'd be seriously fine with being a cyborg, as I have always wanted to be super.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm going to have my bar surgically removed.
That way I don't need to worry about sleep. I can do that right?

:rainbowdash:
Nope.

So instead of sleep we can just use E-Tanks then, right? And why are we Mavericks and not Reploids? I don't want to be a Maverick.
Using an E-Tank is the same thing as using any drug to keep you awake (5-hour energy, no-dose, etc.). Mavericks was the first thing that came to my mind. Either way, they both still died.

you just need to enhance your body like X with one of dem hidden capsules, so your bar slowly refills by standing still.
He never got that from what I remember...

But now I won't be able to think of sleep without hearing the E-Tank fill up sound effect.
Or the Pokemon Center chime. :applejack:
LOOOOOL

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
even if i could lucid dream, i deal with the real world. i try hard to make a distinction between real life and fantasy, and try to seperate myself from fantasy cause it really has no relevance to the real world. lucid dreaming would be a cute thing but nothing that would sway my opinion that sleeping is an eight hour a day waste of time that i would rather use to deal with the real world. also i can lucid dream, i just wake up almost as soon as i recognise its a dream, and i have limited control before i wake up

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5825Wu0WjA

Scatz

Smash Champion
That's why I never knew about it then. Didn't try to search that hard for those enhancements. lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Wha wut.. Dayum and i remember him too LOL

Pika is 9th on the tier list, he CGs Fox, Sheik, Wolf, CF, Falco up to 110% and some more chars too i guess.. Pika CGs MK from 10% to 50%

neji32

Smash Lord
ugh i never liked buffered chain grabs, but from what i have been hearing its almost a must against certain characters. is mk really about to get banned?

PZ

Smash Lord
Esam's the best forget the rest simple as that...

Pika is almost in the top tier zone...

I might be quitting pika cuz he is becoming too easy and I don't know how practice and such....

Uh...anther died?...

Your back...

IDK man but I'm like kawaii mode right now.

neji32

Smash Lord
wow i say keep him but thats just me. saw some guy called matthaze as a marth. he was really good and was up 2 stocks on this mk. he got owned some how....it was almost funny. but sad at the same time. idk. uhhhhhhhhhhhh yea i figured anther would of been assasinated by now. where does esam reside? close to MW?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I lost.
Mike's Marth is incredible and very fun to play against. And the ending in the set you mentioned (I'm guessing you saw Mike vs Rain from Genesis 2) was pretty lame. Imo Mike didn't lose to Rain; Marth's recovery lost against Meta Knight.

Anyways, I couldn't care about MK. I've learned to deal with Meta better than I can deal with half the cast. If MK does get banned it still wouldn't really affect me since I've been inactive (not counting the last two weeks) for a while.

PZ

Smash Lord
Rain was using the auto ledge grab version of up b to safely attack...Mike could've avoid it by using his up b at right time.
Welcome to florida, new york, texas, NJ n PA where you are automatically a top player if your good in that state...honorable mentions include michigan and va(haha where you guyz at since 09 n 10 lol)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I hope they don't ban him, he's my baby <3

I think I can win just as much with pika/peach with a little practice, but I don't want them to kill my favorite character T_T

Top Bottom