• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Omg Leaf, you have me dying over here with those custom songs. XD

Oh, the things you miss going to bed at a decent time.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
NY Store seems to be in the heart of town or something like that.
http://www.bookoffusa.com/?cmd=store#store2
♥
If only I didnt have to leave my house.
Thank you ~Auto I didnt even know that we had a Bookoff here!

I have to admit that I am going to miss ninja edits, no matter how much I review my post I always forget something or want to add something afterwards.
and wow I do not even know what that custom song title is based off of.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Aww D:

Try being more gradual with it and not trying to take control of everything in the dream at once. Just try focusing on controlling a small part of the dream, so you don't overstimulate your mind. :o

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
But sleep is #2 on my top 5 favorite things to do. ;;
If number one is something you can't do asleep then it's worth the trade off. :D
my problem with lucid dreaming is as soon as i realise im in a dream, my brain activity goes so high i wake up within seconds =[
This. I'll be dreaming and be like... this isn't logical at all. Then POOF! Wake up. :C

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
After you train your body to a point, it's not hard anymore. I'm sure the first few were hell but after that it was as easy as blinking. There could be brain damage but I'm sure he meditates, though whether or not he snoozes a little during meditation is up for debate...

Also. After actually reading that on Wiki I'm guessing it would be understandable if that was a side effect from a sickness. Which still proves that it's possible to train your body to do that regardless.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, it's also the second most wonderful thing on earth, and anyone who would deny themselves is cuckoo bananas.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, but you can skip it if you just relax your brain enough and keep your mind off of things, instead of falling asleep... obv you would have to also have intense concentration/motivation but it's definitely possible. Then once your body gets used to it, it can find other ways to repair itself. May or may not cause brain damage, but I think it probably does in some aspect.

But pretty much everyone enjoys sleep, no reason to skip it other than just seeing how long you can go without going crazy, so yeah. :)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I always get my solid 6 hours, but after waking up it usually takes at least another 30 minutes for me to get out of bed.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You guys don't understand. We're all Mavericks that have an energy bar just like X. When it's low, we have to sleep to refill the bar.

Top Bottom