• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Jenkins

Smash Lord
For the few Fox mains that are here to completely contradict eachother is sad. I'd give you raiding lessons but I'm having too much fun with other stuff right now. :)
why good sir who said we were raiding? i simply came for a stroll and stopped by.

and i agreed with you because you were right!

nothing wrong about agreement ol' chap!

Zephil

Smash Ace
my good Sir jenkins, that is very unbecoming a man of your social class, we musnt talk down upon the lowerclasses, we must be kind and understanding to them.
I agree with you sir... these gentlemen are very rude for treating this way a couple of visitors that just came to say hi *drinks tea*

KRDsonic

Smash Master
why good sir who said we were raiding? i simply came for a troll and stopped by.
K-9 is who said it.

and i agreed with you because you were right!
I'm always right because I live in the same region as Xyro, and he's a tyrant.

nothing wrong about agreement ol' chap!
It was the disagreement that I was pointing out, not the agreement.

Edit: By the way, are the Foxes really this unoriginal? I mean... can they come up with anything on their own? At all? :< Using Pika avatars and the SBR's England fad, but aren't really doing anything on their own. Learn to expand, free yo mind :)

Zephil

Smash Ace
K-9 is who said it.

I'm always right because I live in the same region as Xyro, and he's a tyrant.

It was the disagreement that I was pointing out, not the agreement.

Edit: By the way, are the Foxes really this unoriginal? I mean... can they come up with anything on their own? At all? :< Using Pika avatars and the SBR's England fad, but aren't really doing anything on their own. Learn to expand, free yo mind :)
yeah we can... but today is "bother other board" day... sadly your board was the one chose

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
K-9 is who said it.

(lol this is what happens when we get bored : P sides everyone is being pretty cool with it which makes it epic)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh? Someone that likes my Yoshi? I didn't know my Yoshi was liked by other people, and I haven't stopped maining him, nor have I planned to stop maining him.

.....Zuzuzu......
You liar.... that's not what you said last night. :mad:

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Oh? Someone that likes my Yoshi? I didn't know my Yoshi was liked by other people, and I haven't stopped maining him, nor have I planned to stop maining him.

.....Zuzuzu......
yeah dude! <3 your yoshi ;)

actually, i came up with the random idea of us all having hamtaro avatars, and after this act was accomplished i was informed by a birdy (lawl falco) that pika mains use the same avatar!

so i thought to myself, well, w/e, we already did it!

so lets go say hi to the pika boards! and see whats the good going on is.

and, well, here we are, my good fellow!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
yeah we can... but today is "bother other board" day... sadly your board was the one chose
My board? I'm not a part of the Pikachu boards, I've never posted anywhere on these boards until today :) I just saw that there was a fox name in this thread and figured it looked like some good fun :)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
My board? I'm not a part of the Pikachu boards, I've never posted anywhere on these boards until today :) I just saw that there was a fox name in this thread and figured it looked like some good fun :)
oh yes, good fellow, when you're with fox mains, its always a good time!
*sweeps all the Foxes out with a broom*

NO SPACE ANIMALS IN THE HOUSE. :mad:
we have caused no harm ol chap

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm too lazy to read the last few pages. What'd I miss? Fox raid?

Also, is this Hamtaro thing dead? It kinda seems like it. And I kinda want to switch to a new avy. >.>

Top Bottom