• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

IxxI

Smash Fence
I don't get acne. . :D

Asian's are no median in anything it seems. We're always on the extreme end of things. We're freakishly tall, or freakishly short. Same with acne.

No Bear, never pop it. You'll end up getting more around that area with infection.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
**** Kaylo gives lots of infractions. xD Or maybe you guys are bad. I dunno.
They're just bad boys.

*cracks whip*

Also, Kaylo, thank you for that infraction. <3
It was just a warning! I rarely give actual infractions, lol.

<3

Cold water, and toothpaste.
Toothpaste can help, but it's actually pretty bad for the skin around the pimple.... it dries it out and can make the problem worse depending on what kind of skin you have.

No Bear, never pop it. You'll end up getting more around that area with infection.
True, although if you have a sterile pimple popper (I bought one a while ago), it's not too bad for small ones.

It hurts like a *****, though.

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
I don't get acne. . :D

Asian's are no median in anything it seems. We're always on the extreme end of things. We're freakishly tall, or freakishly short. Same with acne.

LOL

*A random Luigi main comes and goes*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
this best thing i can tell you for your acne is to make sure you are regularly hygenic. if you have naturally oily hair, make sure you shampoo that every day. shower every day. shave regularly. brush yo teef. ok that last one doesnt help but its important.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Sometimes I'm very tempted to always post in yellow.
I posted in yellow once. it was OK I guess. I'm liking this color (Lemon Chiffon) for my posts.

So yesterday was my last day as a Comic-Con staff member (I had top report for post con staff duties) and I met Tom Welling (Clark Kent in Smallville) and well, all I can say is that before hair+makeup gets to him I am better looking than him by far. Also he's pretty tall.

Also, Mexicans (like me) in Mexico pick Ramon for KOF; but he isnt in KOF12 so I picked Ralf, Joe and Athena (no Ramon in my team makes me sad) in a pre-release tournament. I did well. I need to get back into Brawl because I havent played since Genesis (been playing Melee bebeh!) BTW I'm updating the doubles guide later today.

EDIT: Is Anther ever posting his facts??
I want to learn at what level his pika learned ****.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I couldn't care less about MK so I wouldn't mind having him arround since I know the matchup and do well in it. However I have always wanted to see how a tournament w/out MK would turn out and the pro ban arguments are better than the anti ban arguments IMO. Besides he can be unbanned if the smash community descends into chaos.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Another MK ban poll? Hmm... what to vote for.
This is the last one that'll count towards the SBR's final decision, so make it count!

anti ban of course, we all know that there is NO reason why mk should be banned at all
Assuming you're being serious: that's not true at all. Both sides have their legit points.... neither one is completely right or completely wrong, imo. A lot of it comes down to what people want out of Brawl's competitive environment and how they define what "competitive" means to them.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
and i dont think mk should be banned, period. i already saw a few people from the pika boards vote ban, but i dont think they saw the terrible pro ban vid that was broadcasted in the chat lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, how people vote is their choice. I'm not trying to say you were wrong for voting anti-ban, but saying there's absolutely no reason for banning MK is..... well. Whatever. I won't get into it here.

I already voted, so the only thing to do is wait and see what the SBR says.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My prediction is that they won't ban him. I really can't see 2/3 of the SBR being pro-ban or the community votes pushing it that far.

But to be perfectly honest, I'm over caring much one way or the other.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie. I voted pro-ban. Lol, I use MK quite a bit in doubles and I can use him pretty well in singles, so I don't really want him banned for the reasons the the pro-ban side posted. The reason why I voted ban is because I am simply curious to see which characters the top players will chose as their main after MK is gone. Lololol, that is my reason.

I honestly don't care if he gets banned or not.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I haven't even left my house yet, soooo.... yeah. Start without me. I'll be on later and jump in.

Top Bottom