• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Out in NA, It's Time You Burn That Dread

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm WC Canada bro.

Our weather is currently like -15 with 5cm snow.

This stupid weather also screwed up my smash community's trip to Calgary >[. Plan trip for like a month, get blizzard 2 days before tournament. UGH.

Oh, alright. Though, when I think West Coast, I think BC and well...they normally have nice winters. I feel kinda bad the prairies are like one giant flat land without trees or hills, lol.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
This game is too hard.

I also wish I had a really large bowl of popcorn.

It's weird because I had a sort of "I'm just NOT going to 'get' it with this game" thought a couple days ago and haven't been playing fighters except training mode KOFXIII since. Which sucks, because I don't want to not play them.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It's weird because I had a sort of "I'm just NOT going to 'get' it with this game" thought a couple days ago and haven't been playing fighters except training mode KOFXIII since. Which sucks, because I don't want to not play them.
Well if you want to get better you have to keep playing. I'm getting pretty rocked right now but I know it'll happen. I don't know if you're just not interested in fighters anymore and therefore don't care or not, but just keep playing if you're still interested in it.

Just make sure you're trying to improve through the games.

Also, I *might* leave the lobby for a bit.

I

am

so

god damn hungry.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well if you want to get better you have to keep playing. I'm getting pretty rocked right now but I know it'll happen. I don't know if you're just not interested in fighters anymore and therefore don't care or not, but just keep playing if you're still interested in it.

Just make sure you're trying to improve through the games.

Also, I *might* leave the lobby for a bit.

I

am

so

god damn hungry.

I don't think it's "not being interested in fighters", because I am, but I kind of have this thing where if I get rocked enough times or badly enough, then I'll take a step back from that game for a few days and cool off. Conversely when I get on a roll and start heating up I want to keep playing more which happens with fighters (and other games too) from time to time as well. This is, of course, ignoring that I just implied fighters operate on NBA Jam rules.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
GGs guys, I was kinda impatient since I barely won so I went to a different room haha.

But yea good stuff.

Minato, if you see this I hope you're not upset at me :<. I didn't mean to use Yosuke to make fun of you.

If you are, I'm sorry, I honestly didn't mean anything spiteful with it. I wasn't upset at you playing him, I was just getting tired and stopped caring at like 5am lol.

GGs Sion/Minato thanks for the games.

Sion

Island of Horizon
u didnt seem to be doing as bad as u say

ggs minato and taco

you guys are the best fish(es)

my butt hurts though

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GGs Minato.

It felt great to finally be able to play this game for so long without my internet kicking me out of the room, I don't even care if I never won. It kind of feels like I learned more in those matches than I have since I bought the game.

It reminded my of all those losses I had against your Rachel, it made me miss her mixups, they had nothing on Yu's oki.

I really wanted to land that 2C FC combo I learned earlier today, but I never reacted properly. :(

blazingsai

Smash Rookie
no i just meant that i don't have my burst macro set and i'm being lazy
so do you think i should burst, or not burst
(because i REALLY don't want to burst manually)
basically i'm asking do you think it would be smart to put my macro back on?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'd set it, but then again I really love OMB combos. I'll shoot you another invite now just in case you decide to do it.

But yeah, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs Minato.

It felt great to finally be able to play this game for so long without my internet kicking me out of the room, I don't even care if I never won. It kind of feels like I learned more in those matches than I have since I bought the game.

It reminded my of all those losses I had against your Rachel, it made me miss her mixups, they had nothing on Yu's oki.

I really wanted to land that 2C FC combo I learned earlier today, but I never reacted properly. :(
GGs. Besides some longer than normal synchronizing time, your internet seems good again. For some odd reason, I have an easier time timing IBs and reacting to highs compared to some west coast matches. I liked how you IBed a lot in our matches and even did whiff DP far away just to reach awakening.

I definitely want to use Yosuke more but it's hard adjusting to his speed.
:(

Edit: I'm in a lobby with Sion and Tec. Maybe I'll join later unless I'm done for the night.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hm, that was really strange. Good games man, I'm going to drag myself into some SF4 for the rest of the night. Also, my friend the Akihiko player said ggs

blazingsai

Smash Rookie
Good games. like my cable/internet went out. that's why I disconnected

Edit: if anyone is playing, could i possibly get an invite
PSN: Blazingsai

Top Bottom